2 Inch Optical Eyepiece Lens Moon & Skyglow Filter Kit for Telescope Eyepieces For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 Inch Optical Eyepiece Lens Moon & Skyglow Filter Kit for Telescope Eyepieces:
2 Inch Optical Eyepiece Lens Moon & Skyglow Filter Kit for Telescope Eyepieces
Lens Material: Optical glass
Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
Size: 2 inch
Color: 6 colors optional (red, green, yellow, orange, blue, purple)
Red Optical Filter:
1. Used to observe Mercury and Venus.
2. Observe Jupiter's sideband more clearly when using a large-aperture astronomical telescope.
3. Used to observe the surface of Saturn. You can see a lot of details.
Green Optical Filter:
1. Used to observe polar projections, frost spots, and fog clusters on the surface of Mars.
2. Can be used as an attachment to observe the rings of Saturn and Jupiter.
3. Can be used as a universal film for observing the moon.
Yellow Optical Filter:
1. For a clearer view of the polar ice caps on Mars.
2. You can increase the contrast when looking at the desert land on the surface of the planet. Make the details more visible.
3. When observing Jupiter, darken the blue lines of Jupiter's equator and make the features of red and orange more vivid.
It helps increase contrast between light and dark areas, penetrates clouds, and assists in detecting dust storms on Mars. It also helps bring out the Great Red Spot and sharpen contrast on Jupiter
Blue Optical Filter:
Used to observe the fine structure of star clusters. It makes the image clearer.
Purple Optical Filter:
1. It can penetrate the vapor layer. It can also penetrate the ionosphere.
The polluted sky can also be observed deeper and farther.
2. The effect of stray light can be reduced when observing star clusters. Used to find new stars.