36050N Students And Children Small Monocular Telescope High-quality Entry For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
36050N Students And Children Small Monocular Telescope High-quality Entry:
36050N Students And Children Small Monocular Telescope High-quality Entry Astronomical Telescope
This is a small refracting astronomical telescope, which does not take up space and is suitable for beginners. It is equipped with 2 eyepieces with different magnifications. It allows you to freely match and observe objects of different distances and sizes.
Moderate size, easy to carry and easy to operate. Although it is used by students and children, it does not need to be colored. The combination of black and silver shows mystery and dignity and protects children’s eyes from harm. The product quality is good, and standard optical glass lenses are difficult Break off
For novices, such as students and children, suitable magnification, simple functions and easy-to-operate operations are the best choices. The requirement of high magnification is too high, staring too far, can’t see clearly, such requirement is almost unsatisfactory, and it is not good for children
- Products include:
- 2x Eyepiece: H20mm, H6mm
- 1x main tube: 360mm
- 1x objective lens diameter: 50mm
- 1x Mirror
- 1x finder
- 1x aluminum alloy tripod
- Install telescope fastener gadget
1. Pull out the support foot, install the telescopic tube on the front fork frame, and then use the large locking screw to adjust
2. Insert the lens into the focusing tube and fix it with the corresponding screws.
3. Install the eyepiece and the finder on the main lens barrel, and fix them with the corresponding screws.
4. If you want to use an upright lens for magnification, please install it between the eyepiece and the lens barrel to view the celestial body (for specific operations, please refer to the manual)