40X60 Day&Night Vision Telescope HD Lens Zoom Monocular Hiking Hunting Camping For Sale
This item has been shown 11 times.
40X60 Day&Night Vision Telescope HD Lens Zoom Monocular Hiking Hunting Camping:
• Field of View: 1500M/ 9500M
• Field of view: 7 degrees
• Prism system: Roof
• Eye Lens Diameter: 16mm
• Objective lens diameter: 60mm
• Monocular Size: 144 x 80mm
• Color: Black
• Lens material: FMC green film
• Shell material: ultra-light superhard plastic steel + shockproof rubber
- Super Clear, The fully coated optics, meanwhile, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, helping you see just about any target, whether you're searching for birds or trying to get a better view of the stage.
- See things 40X closer and Get Clearer and Brighter with 60MM Objective lens and 16mm eye lens.
- The larger the objective lens, the more light that enters the monocular, and the brighter the image.
- Built in Lens Dust Cover can prevent lens from dust and make sure you see everything in a clear detail.
- PRISM MATERIAL, BAK4, clear image without black bars,it makes Super Clear Images.
- WATERPROOF, the mirror is full of the high-purity nitrogen, waterproof and - You can use it in raining day and humid environment, and have no need to worry about this item.Package Included:
1 x 40x60 Monocular
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Lens Cloth
1 x User ManualNote
It is a kind of low-light level night vision telescope，which means it can be used for night vision
with some light but can not be used for totally pitch-black night vision.
Detail accept PayPal only.
2.All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
3.Payment must be received within 7 business days of sale closing.
4.We ship to your or Paypal address. Please make sure your and Paypal address is correct before you pay.Shipping
1.We ship to your or Paypal address. Please make sure your and Paypal address is correct before you pay.
2.Items will be shipped within 1-3 business day when we received payment.
3.Delivery time depends on destination and other factors;