90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, NEW For Sale
This item has been shown 27 times.
90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, NEW:
90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, NEW
It is a high-powered telescope, with good performance observation of celestial bodies, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children. Different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes objects . And the telescope as the viewing mirror, can be upright image fully. As long as you have enough imagination, there will be more interesting and practical usefulness.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
The optimum magnification depends on what you are looking at. As a rule of thumb, the best image results from using a magnification, which is not more than 1.5X - 2.0X the diameter of the objective lens. For observation of moss heavenly bodies, a magnification of 75X - 100X can be achieved with a 50mm objective lens.
A lower magnification should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object.
The maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright, permitting good resolution of details at high magnification.
The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view landscope, the erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image.
Main tube x 1
H20mm eyepiece x 1
H6mm eyepiece x 1
1.5X Erecting Eyepiece x 1
90º Zenith mirror x 1
33cm height Aluminum tripod x 1
Lens cloth x 1
- Magnification: 18X, 27X, 60X, 90X (6mm Eyepiece + Magnification = 60X; 6mm Eyepiece + Magnification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 90X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification= 18X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 27X)
- Refraction type / focal length: 360mm, Aperture: 50mm. Luminous: 0.139,Object lens focus:360mm. Theoretical resolution: 2,800 arc seconds, which is equivalent to 1,000 meters can be seen 1.357 cm apart two objects.
- ALTITUDE-AZIMUTH MOUNTING. The telescope is equipped with an altitude-azimuth mounting, can be moved vertically (altitude) and horizontally (azimuth).
- High quality optical glass lens, metal optical tube, aluminum table top tripod & 3 eyepieces
- It is a high-powered telescope, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land & sky!
0: Length: 17.32 inch Height: 8.27 inch Width: 3.94 inch Weight: 1.76 pounds
Shipping is FREE to all addresses other than APO/PO boxes in the lower 48 states. All our stock ships from our US-based warehouses. Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our response to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
We stand behind our products.
Items can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.
Domestic lower 48 free shipping is expedited. We have many different shipping locations depending on the product you buy and the shipping location that you choose. We try to ship most items within 24 hours of payment Monday-Friday. Most orders are in transit for two days but some may take longer. If you have a specific time frame please contact us before you make the purchase.
Return shipping is the buyer's responsibility unless the return is a result of our mistake. We will pay for shipping replacement back to you if an exchange is requested.