Astromania 2" SCT 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal with 93% reflectivity Across Visi... For Sale
This item has been shown 61 times.
Astromania 2" SCT 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal with 93% reflectivity Across Visi...:
Astromania 2" SCT 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal with 93% reflectivity Across Visible Spectrum - fits Rear Cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and Includes an Adapter to use with Refractor telescopes
Astromania's 2" SCT mirror diagonal is an excellent alternative to higher
priced diagonals for those on a budget or just getting started in the 2"
format. The 2" SCT diagonal features dielectric coatings with 93% reflectivity
across the visible spectrum and a 1/10 wave mirror. The all metal diagonal
body is CNC machined. The combined result is a superb diagonal offering
excellent mechanical and optical quality at a great price. You can attach this
diagonal directly to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and many Maksutov-
Cassegrain telescopes, as long as there is a SCT male thread on the telescope.
The standard SCT thread is a 2"x24tpi thread.Star diagonal is the term
commonly associated with 90°mirror diagonals such as this, which let you view
objects that are at a 90°angle from the direction the telescope is pointing.
This allows quite comfortable viewing when the telescope is at or near the
zenith. Upgrading your diagonal and switching to 2" eyepieces is one of the
best investments you can make in your telescope. The wider diagonal captures
more of the telescope's light cone, perfect for viewing faint, deep sky
objects like nebulae and galaxies.
- It fits all rear cells of Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and includes an adapter to use with refractor telescopes.
- The 2" SCT diagonal features dielectric coatings with 93% reflectivity across the visible spectrum and a 1/10 wave mirror for bright and true images.
- Allows you to take advantage of the wider field of view provided by two inch eyepieces. Dielectric coatings are more durable than regular or enhanced aluminum coatings, so you will enjoy years of excellent performance from this product.
- The SCT Adapter has a standard SCT female thread (2", 24 TPI),you can use your refractor diagonal with all telescopes having a standard SCT thread for which you can attach this diagonal directly to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes and many Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Associated with 90mirror diagonals, which let you view objects that are at a 90angle from the direction the telescope is pointing.Improved attachment design features a brass clamping ring which does not mar, and provides a more secure connection.
- Product Dimensions: 5.51 x 3.74 x 2.65 inches
- Item Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Item model number: SKU_AM_DM29093
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: October 15, 2016
- Manufacturer: Astromania
Meade 5000 2in Enhanced Diagonal Mirror with Adapter
D203F750 Primary Mirror + Secondary Mirror Mirrors Set For Telescope 1Pcs
Telescope Diagonal Prism Erecting Mirror 0.965" Astronomy Eyepiece H12.5mm
D203F800 Primary mirror + secondary mirror Mirror Set for Astronomical Telescope
D203F750 Primary Mirror + Secondary Mirror Mirror Set Fit Astronomical Telescope
D203F800/D160 F1300 Primary Mirror + Secondary Mirror Mirrors Set For Telescope
12" parabolic primary and secondary telescope mirror set
1.25" 31.7 mm 90 degree Metal diagonal mirror for Refractor telescope eyepiece
SVBONY 1.25"Mirrors Diagonal 90° For Refractor Astronomical telescopes Celestron
2'' 90-deg Dielectric Mirror Diagonal for Astronomical Telescope+1.25" Adapter
New D150F750 Primary mirror + secondary mirror Mirror Set for Telescope US Stock
Laser Light Show Front First Surface Mirror 100 X 100 X 3mm Bounce Lab Optics
D76F300 Primary mirror + secondary Mirror For Astronomical Telescope Lens
Primary Mirror For Astronomical Telescope Lens D=114mm 850mm
Celestron Dielectric Star Diagonal with Twist-Lock (1.25-Inch)
High-precision Spherical Lens DIY Newtonian Reflection telescope Dia.203 F750
Enhanced Dielectric 1.25" 90 Degree Diagonal Mirror for Refractor Telescope
2Pcs 50x50mm Glass First Surface Mirror - 96% Reflective Optical
Meade roof prism set for making upright image eyepieces, telescope experiments