Baader Planetarium 1.25" UV IR CUT Filter # FUVIR-1 # 2459207A For Sale
This item has been shown 72 times.
Baader Planetarium 1.25" UV IR CUT Filter # FUVIR-1 # 2459207A:
Baader Planetarium 1.25" UV IR CUT Filter # FUVIR-1 # 2459207A
Description Ordering Info USA Shipping International Orders Returns Our store
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Baader Planetarium has introduced the world's finest UV/IR cut filter. This filter is a must for all digital imaging with Digital Cameras, CCD Cameras, and modified WebCams. Also useful for protecting valuable H-Alpha filters from heat stress and damaging IR (Daystar, etc). Due to their extremely high optical quality, these filters may be stacked and used far in front of the focal plane (necessary for imaging uses). Like the Baader Planetarium Contrast-Booster, the UV-IR-Cut filter uses the very latest coating technology, to deliver the finest filtration quality - and lifetime durability.
- Unmatched 98% Average Transmission! Freedom from ghost images (very low reflection multi-coating, Striae-free, and plane-parallel substrate).
- Extremely Sharp Cutoff at 690nm (leaves all the visible red, including the important 656nm H-alpha emission line).
- Sharp cutoff below 400nm. Eliminates violet halos around bright stars (more effectively than simpler so-called Minus Violet photographic filters).
- True optical quality glass substrate and coatings. Why spend all your money on quality primary optics - only to place a lower grade filter optic in the path?
- Combine with any of the other Baader filters, to deliver the sharpest images possible.
Agena Note: Please note that this filter does not feature a female thread. Hence, you cannot stack additional 1.25" filters on to this item.
Note: Occasionally, the product you receive might have a slightly different cosmetic appearance or labeling than what is shown. This can often change from batch to batch according to the whims of the manufacturer. However, you will always receive a brand new, original product as described above.
Back to Top