Celestron 80LCM Computerized Refractor Telescope Kit For Sale
This item has been shown 91 times.
Celestron 80LCM Computerized Refractor Telescope Kit:
VISIT OUR store
Celestron 80LCM GoTo Telescope
Condition: Brand New in Original Packaging
- High quality 80mm refractor
- 900mm focal length
- Lightweight computerized mount
- Built-on StarPointer finderscope
- Sturdy aluminum tripod withaccessory tray
- Great for terrestrial and celestial observing
- NexStar computer control technology
- Internal battery compartment
- SkyAlign Technology
Ever wonder how the moon craters looks up close? Are you interested in Astrophysics and Cosmology?Celestrons' 60LCM Computerized Telescope takes you where you've never been before.Explore the Solar System, from the moons of Jupiter to the rings of Saturn and beyond. Then venture further into deep space to view the Orion Nebula, Pleiades Star Cluster, and hundreds of other objects. Stargazing, but better.
The Celestron 80LCM Computerized Telescope has been designed to balance power and portability.It offers a high quality 80 mm refractor, while maintaining a lightweight computerized mount, and features such as thebuilt-on StarPointer finderscope, assistwith alignment and accurately locating objects. The OTA has a focal length of 900mmwith an aperture of 80mm for the perfect viewing experience.
This telescope is great for the beginner and avid stargazer alike. It has a sturdy aluminum tripod withaccessory tray and a quick-release computerized base and optical tube for quick no tool set up, making stargazing or astro-imaging a breeze. This telescope is great for terrestrial and celestial observing, letting you see faraway views with utmost clarity.
The telescope comes with a computerized mount, opening up a whole new world of possibilities. It utilizes the proven NexStar computer control technology, which is a database that allows the telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects. It also allows for a flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet. It is designed with an internal battery compartment to prevent the cord from wrapping during use.
The computerized mount uses Celestron's proprietarySkyAlign Technology. SkyAlign makessetting up and using a computerized telescope faster and easier than ever before. All you have to is input the date, time, and your location (GPS-equipped telescopes obtain all this information automatically) and then point the telescope at any three bright objectsand the telescope tells you what the objects are. SkyAlign eliminates the need to point the telescope north or to level the optical tube by hand as in previous methods, it is the simplest method to align a computerized telescope yet!
BonusAstronomy Software downloadwith a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images for the ultimate experience.
What's in the Box
- Celestron 80LCM GoTo Telescope
- 80 mm Refractor
- 25 mm Eyepiece
- 9 mm Eyepiece
- StarPointer Finderscope
- 1.25 Erect Image Star Diagonal
- Aluminum Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Computerized Altazimuth Mount
- NexStar Hand Control
- The Sky X Student Edition Astronomy Software
- Two Year Warranty
Optical Tube Info:
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture (mm): 80 mm (3.15 inch)
- Focal Length: 900 mm (35 inch)
- Focal Ratio: 11
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm): 25 mm (0.98 inch)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 36x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm): 9 mm (0.35 inch)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 100x
- Finderscope: Built-on StarPointer
- Star Diagonal: 1.25 Erect Image
- Mount Type: Motorized Altazimuth
- Accessory Tray: No Tool, Quick release
- Tripod: Aluminum
- Highest Useful Magnification: 189x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 11x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.74 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.45 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 131x
- Apparent Field of View: 1.6°
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 84 ft (26 m)
- Optical Coatings: Fully-Coated
- Slew Speeds: Nine slew speeds
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Tracking Modes: Alt-Az, EQ North and EQ South
- Alignment Procedures:
- Auto 2-Star Align
- 1-Star Align
- 2-Star Align
- Solar System Align
- Computer Hand Control: Fully Computerized / Flash Upgradeable
- Database: 4,000 Object Database
Shipping for this item is free in the Continental US Lower 48 states only. Shipping Fees include all handling & insurance.
- For Domestic Shipping to the Lower 48 States: All shipping prices include shipping, handling and insurance (if necessary).
- For Domestic Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Territories, APO & FPO: For many items to these destinations there will be an additional shipping fee. The shipping costs may be calculated on the Shipping and Payments tab by entering your Zip Code. Free shipping is for the lower 48 only
- For International Shipments: All international orders are managed through 's Global Shipping Program. Please see the Shipping Tab for full costs.
- Hotels: Unfortunately at this time we do not ship to hotels.
Tax: Sales tax will be collected on all orders shipped to NY and NJ
Paypal: PayPal is our preferred method of payment for all of our sales. For customer service please contact us through Messages
Immediate payment via PayPal is required for all Buy It Now items. For all Best Offers, payment is required within 3 days. If you need special arrangements, please contact us through messages. After your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the name of the carrier and the tracking number.
Returns are permitted if you are not satisfied with your purchase and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days from delivery date.
For Domestic Purchases:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it (see exceptions in Paragraph F below), within 30 days of receipt, for a refund or replacement - subject to the following:
a) Contact us through messages or the returns link to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement.
b) In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original new condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items which have been opened are returnable, however they will carry a restocking fee.
c) Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund
d) All returns are subject to inspection. Products returned must be in brand new condition, as per Paragraph b), if not, it may be deemed non-refundable or will be subject to at least a 15% restocking fee. If your return is missing accessory components, or shows signs of wear - restocking fees will be higher. For specific restocking fees that may be applicable to your return, please contact us through messages.
e) Returns should be packed in an outer shipping carton, not just the original box/packing of the product. The RMA# should be clearly inscribed on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid. We cannot accept any COD shipments.
f) There are product categories which are not returnable due to hygienic or sanitary as required by manufacturers. If your items is a consumable good or is has been locked by a manufacturer such as Apple or HP the return will not be accepted
For Warranty information, merchandise lost / any other issues in transit, or order cancellations, please contact us through Messages. In an event where there is an error regarding a price error or description, we will notify you ASAP. In this event there will be no obligation to proceed with the purchase. Any amount charged to the customer will be 100% refunded.
For International Purchases:
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the receipt of the item. In order to be eligible for a refund your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging are non-refundable.
International Buyers must pay return shipping via the same method originally shipped.
We strive for every transaction to be five stars!
Please let us know how we can make yours a five-star rated one too!
Our goal is to make sure you are customer 100% satisfied with your order. When you receive your order take a minute to leave us positive response at . If you are not satisfied with any part of our service we please contact us to allow us correct the problem, prior to leaving your response. Please send us a message through and let us know how we can earn your 5 stars!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us through message.