Celestron Stereo Binocular Viewer for Telescopes Porro Prism 93691 w/ Carry Case For Sale
This item has been shown 28 times.
Celestron Stereo Binocular Viewer for Telescopes Porro Prism 93691 w/ Carry Case:
Celestron Stereo Binocular Viewer for Telescopes Porro Prism 93691 w/ Carry Case
- Binoviewers improve views dramatically, producing a three dimensional effect that you’ll love!
- Using two eyes for observing instead of one lets you see more detail, reduces eye fatigue, and increases contrast
- For use with catadioptric telescopes and other telescopes with sufficient back focus
- Includes an aluminum carry case with foam-lined interior
- Requires a matching pair of 1.25” eyepieces, sold separately
Add the Celestron Stereo Binocular Viewer to your repertoire and enjoy celestial views with more contrast and improved detail!
Our eyes work as a team, and our brains are wired to work with images that both eyes produce together. When we use just one eye to do observations through an optical device, the results are lacking somewhat in detail and contrast. A binoviewer uses two matching eyepieces to allow you to get the most out of your observations. Your eyes will relax, and you’ll find that you can observe for longer periods of time without suffering from eye fatigue.
The Celestron Binocular Viewer is well-made, with a rubberized coating to make it easy to grip, even with gloves on. The 22mm BaK-4 fully multi-coated prisms provide increased light transmission with no vignetting or light cut-off. Each eyepiece holder can be individually focused, and diopter adjustment readings are well marked. The 1.25” insert barrel is threaded for filters, allowing you to use one filter instead of threading them on each individual eyepiece.
The Celestron Binocular Viewer weighs about 18 oz and uses approximately 3.5" of back focus. This is sufficient for most catadioptric telescopes (Schmidt-Cassegrain, Maksutov-Cassegrain, etc.) as well as a good number of refractor-style telescopes. Newtonians and some spotting scopes have the least amount of back focus. Using a binoviewer on these designs may result in the inability to focus to infinity. Remember, binocular viewers require the use of two matched 1.25” eyepieces, which are sold separately.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.