EXOS-2 GOTO Equatorial mount With 2-inch steel tripod - Automated For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EXOS-2 GOTO Equatorial mount With 2-inch steel tripod - Automated:
The product transportation time is about 30-45 days,depending on the sailing date of marine transportation
If you mind, please don't buy
Our store provides Maxvision full range products to order.If you need other models, please contact us
- The performance is similar to Sky-watcher HEQ5, but the price is much cheaper
- Item No.:64-22032
- Bearing weight: about 13KG
- Packing weight; 19kg
- Model: EXOS-2 GOTO Equatorial Mount
- Whether with polar axis mirror: yes
- Type: German equatorial mount
- Net weight of tripod: about 17kg
- Tripod zoom height: about 680mm
- Tripod material: 2 inch steel tripod
- Tripod extension height: about 1080mm
- Packing size: about 250x530x880mm
- Power supply standard: 12vA
- Number of turbine teeth: 144
- Bearing number: 8
- Polar axis mirror: dark field illumination north and south hemisphere scale calculation polar axis mirror
- RA/DEC drive: 12v DC servo motor with rotary encoder
- Control system: BRESSERGOTO SYSTEM EXOSEQv2.3
- System data: 270,000 celestial data, support custom target settings, support Zhongtian over-the-top alarm,Equatorial mount transmission gap correction
- Guide star interface: compatible with ST-4 standard
- Support platform: ASCOM
- Support software ：ACP ; APT ; AST / ATC & Ricerca ( Omega Lab ) ; Astroart ; Astromb;Cartes du Ciel / Sky Chart ; CCD Autopilot ; Deepsky ; Deepsky Planner ; DFM Engineering : Earth Centered Universe Pro ; Easysky ; Eye and Telescope ; Project Pluto , Hallo Northern Sky ; Maxim DL ; Maxpoint ; Pinpoint Astrometric ; Prism ; Sequence GeneratorPro; Sidereal Technology ; The Sky ; Skymap Software ; Sky Tools 3 ; Star Atlas PRO ; Sky Observer ; Starrynight : Stellarium ；Virtual Moon Atlas.
- Scope of application: deep space observation, deep space photography, planetary observation, planetary photography, moon and sun photography
Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.All our items will be shipped to buyer's payment address. So please check your shipping address before you make the payment. Shipping Terms
Normally, we will arrange the shipment within 2 business days of receipt of payments.A tracking number will be emailed to the buyer at the time of shipment. Feedback
If you are satisfied with our product and service, please leave 5 star positive feedback.However, if you are unhappy with the item or our service,please contact us before you leave the negative feedback.
We are Skyoptikst Optical Technology CO., LTD. More information,please click our web site.If you have any questions please contact us.