GEERTOP 90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope 360X50mm For K... For Sale
This item has been shown times.
GEERTOP 90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope 360X50mm For K...:
GEERTOP 90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, For Kids Sky Star Gazing & Birds Watching
- Magnification: 18X, 27X, 60X, 90X (6mm Eyepiece + Magnification = 60X; 6mm Eyepiece + Magnification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 90X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification= 18X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 27X)
- Refraction type / focal length: 360mm, Aperture: 50mm. Luminous: 0.139,Object lens focus:360mm. Theoretical resolution: 2,800 arc seconds, which is equivalent to 1,000 meters can be seen 1.357 cm apart two objects.
- ALTITUDE-AZIMUTH MOUNTING. The telescope is equipped with an altitude-azimuth mounting, can be moved vertically (altitude) and horizontally (azimuth).
- High quality optical glass lens, metal optical tube, aluminum table top tripod & 3 eyepieces
- It is a high-powered telescope, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land & sky!
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 3.9 x 8.3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: LYSB017P30YM8-ELECTRNCS
Why you Should Buy from Us?
- We are a Trusted Seller with Great response
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- BIG Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- The BEST Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship Worldwide!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship within 24-72 Hours
- Get Your Purchase FAST!
It is a high-powered telescope, with good performance observation of celestial
bodies, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children. Different
magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances
and sizes objects . And the telescope as the viewing mirror, can be upright
image fully. As long as you have enough imagination, there will be more
interesting and practical usefulness. ERECTING EYEPIECE The 1.5X Erecting
Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct
the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a
magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting
Eyepiece is used. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view landscope, the
erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image. WHICH MAGNIFICATION?-
SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE The optimum magnification depends on what you
are looking at. As a rule of thumb, the best image results from using a
magnification, which is not more than 1.5X - 2.0X the diameter of the
objective lens. For observation of moss heavenly bodies, a magnification of
75X - 100X can be achieved with a 50mm objective lens. A lower magnification
should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field
of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object. The
maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such
as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright,
permitting good resolution of details at high magnification. Package: Main
tube x 1 H20mm eyepiece x 1 H6mm eyepiece x 1 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece x 1
90º Zenith mirror x 1 33cm height Aluminum tripod x 1 Lens cloth x 1 Color
Thank You For Your Business!