High-definition optical astronomical telescope with tripod Outdoor viewing For Sale
This item has been shown 39 times.
High-definition optical astronomical telescope with tripod Outdoor viewing:
Material: Optical glass
Aperture: 70mm (2.4 inch)
Focal Length: 360mm f/4
Oblique Mirror: 90 degrees
Warp / Weft Machine and Aluminum Tripod
The Most Highly: 38cm
Package weight: 1.643 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 31.50 x 10.50 x 10.50 cm / 12.4 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 46.50 x 22.00 x 11.50 cm / 18.31 x 8.66 x 4.53 inches
Standard 0.965 inch attachment contains:
Eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm
3X the Barlow lens
1.5X positive lens
Note: This maximum magnification: 150X (lens focal length / eyepiece focal length x Barlow multiplier = maximum magnification)
- Moon Filter: Because there is a lot of reflected light interfering our observation of full moon, so we can use the moon filter to avoid the interference, and then the moon's surface will be seen more clearly.
- Please screw the moon filter into the threaded of eyepiece lens' lower part, and then connect the eyepiece lens with zenith lens.
- Equipped with eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm, multiples are 300/6 = 50X, 300/20 = 15X
- If choose 3X Barlow lens together, multiples are 50 x 3 = 150X, 15 x 3 = 45X
- Plus 1.5X the positive lens again, multiples are 50 x 1.5 = 75X, 15 x 1.5 = 22.5X
- Objective lens focal length / eyepiece focal length x Barlow multiplier = maximum magnification
- Objective lens focal length / eyepiece focal length = magnification
1. Put up tripod, then attach the lens tube.
2. After the tube is fixed, install the finderscope (for preliminary search of the target object), then install the eyepiece (choose one from the two).
3. After find out the big goal, then debug with different eyepieces.
1. Multiples of course are not the only, and it depends on the combination of factors aperture and focal length. (For example, if the window is big, the natural light is good, and the view is clear.)
2. When use 3X Barlow lens, installed Barlow lens first, and then install the eyepiece. ( When install the Barlow lens, we need to move out the lid on the installation device of eyepiece.)
3. We just can choose one eyepiece to install at the same time, so does the Barlow lens.
1 x Astronomical Telescope
2 x Eyepiece
1 x Tripod
2 x Barlow Lens
1 x Moon Filter