Kids Telescope Star Seeker Series with 35X-350X 76mm Reflector Telescope Kit 5 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kids Telescope Star Seeker Series with 35X-350X 76mm Reflector Telescope Kit 5:
Kid's Telescope Star Seeker Seriesfeaturing 35X-350X 76mm Reflector Telescope, Build & Paint Solar SystemPlanetarium Activity Kit, and more
- This 35X-350X magnification compact telescope is the perfect telescope for kids, beginners, and amateur astronomers to explore the night sky, moon, and planet!
- Comes with everything you need to start your journey into astronomy including 4mm, 12.5mm & 20mm eyepieces, a 2X Barlow lens for high magnification, an erect image diagonal, a finder scope, and a tripod.
- Interactive Build & Paint Solar System Activity Kit for Kids - Discover the Wonders of the Solar System with this Complete kit to build and paint model of the solar system on a revolving stand - both fun and educational!
- Enjoy hours of fun and entertainment with this solar system set that includes washable 8-color paint kit, sandpaper, and brushes. From learning more about Jupiter, Mars, or Venus or even discovering new facts about the Sun and the Moon, this is the perfect solution for any young astronomer!
- This Star Seeker set includes a 35X-350X compact telescope, Build & Paint Solar System kit, Night Sky Book & Everything Space Book by National Geographic, smartphone mount for taking pictures, 140 pack of glow-in-the-dark adhesive stars, 3-in-1 professional cleaning kit, and 280 count cleaning wipes.
Adultsupervision is required for all experiments and activities. Recommended forchildren ages 10+
- One 700mm Compact Telescope
- One tripod
- Three Eyepieces: 4mm, 12.5mm, 20mm
- One 2X Barlow Lens
- One Erect Image Diagonal
- One Finder Scope
- One Right-angle Adapter
- One Build & Paint Solar SystemActivity Kit
- One Everything Space Book byNational Geographic
- One Night Sky Book by NationalGeographic
- One Smartphone Mount
- One 3-in-1 Professional Cleaning Kit
- One 280 Pack ofMulti-Purpose Task Wipers
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.