Maxusee Kids Telescope 400X40Mm with Tripod & Finder Scope, Portable Telescope f For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Maxusee Kids Telescope 400X40Mm with Tripod & Finder Scope, Portable Telescope f:
- New Arrivals
- Add to Favorite
- View Feedback
Maxusee Kids Telescope 400X40Mm with Tripod & Finder Scope, Portable Telescope for Kids & Beginners, Travel Telescope with 3 Magnification Eyepieces and Moon MirrorDescription Item model number F40040M Optical Tube Length 400 Millimeters Zoom Ratio 400 multiplier x Eye Piece Lens Description Huygens Focus Type Manual Focus Country of Origin China Item Weight 1.9 pounds Manufacturer Maxunite Brand MaxUSee Objective Lens Diameter 40 Millimeters Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Product Dimensions 16.9\"D x 8.6\"W x 15\"H Finderscope Straight-Through
- Portable Refractor Telescope with Finder Scope – The perfect gift for kids & astronomy beginners to explore universe and nature, High Quality Optics make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images.
- Kids Lunar Telescope F400X40 with Moon Mirror – Includes 3pcs interchangeable eyepieces H20mm, H12.5mm, H6mm which you can enjoy different magnification power.
- Travel Telescope with Focal length 400mm - compass built-in the telescope tube, the finder scope helps you target objects faster and easier.
- Educational Science Telescope Easy to Assemble and Use – Comes with Moon & Star map, lightweight and portable telescope suitable for family travel to bring lots of fun and joy to Children.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Service - We provide two-years warranty, we offer technical support & service from our team of experts at any time. If you have any question about our products and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you in time.
MaxUSee Kids Telescope F40040M
- Kids telescope with high quality optics Quick to set up and Easy to use.
- With the 5X18 Finder Scope that can locate objects faster.
- Three interchangeable magnification eyepieces H6mm, H12.5mm & H20mm.
- Includes a Moon mirror that can help you clearly observe the moon.
- Great gift for the young astronomy beginners with a gateway to the nature and universe.
- Aperture: 40mm / Focal length: 400mm
- Finder Scope: 5X18 / Eyepiece: H6mm, H12.5mm, H20mm
- Accessories: Moon mirror / Table-top Aluminum Tripod
- Finder Scope Adjustment
As the telescope only offers a limited field of view, it may be fairly hard to locate the object for observation. This is why the telescope is fitted with a cross-hair finder scope for orientation purposes. We recommend performing the following adjustments in daylight.
- Insert the eyepiece with the lower magnification into the diagonal mirror. Observe an easily recognizable fixed object that is no more than 300 meters away. Adjust and focusing the telescope until the object is located right in the center of your field of view.
- Now look through the finder scope, If you can not see the fixed object, slacken the adjusting nut and move the finder scope until you can see the object. Then tighten down the adjusting nut making sure that the object remains visible in the center of the finder scope.
About Magnification of Telescope
- The magnification power of a telescope indicates how much an image is enlarged or how big and close it appears to the viewer. The focal length of the eyepiece, combined with the focal length of the telescope, determine the magnification power.
- To calculate the power of your telescope with any particular eyepiece, simply divide the focal length of the telescope (400mm) by the focal length of the eyepiece (indicated in “mm” on the eyepiece collar). When you use the eyepiece H6mm with this telescope, the magnification will be 66X.
Because there is great deal of reflected glare when the full moon is observed, the addition of the moon mirror will remove this glare and make it possible to sharpen surface details. The moon mirror is screwed into the eyepiece when you view the moon.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE
- Spread the table-top tripod.
- Place the telescope tube onto the tripod mount.
- Insert the diagonal mirror into the focus tube.
- Insert the eyepiece into the diagonal mirror.
- Adjust the focus knob to view the clear image.
- WARNING: NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or close to the sun!
- CAUTION: Do not let children use any telescope without supervision!
MaxUSee Kids Telescope 400x40mm with Tripod & Finder Scope Portable Telescope...
Maxusee 70Mm Telescope for Kids & Astronomy Beginners, Refractor Telescope with
MaxUSee F40040M-M Kids Refractor Telescope 400x40mm 10x42 HD Monocular BAK4