SVBONY 1.25'' Telescope Filters UHC /CLS/ Moon/ UV/IR Cut Astronomy observation For Sale
SVBONY 1.25'' Telescope Filters UHC /CLS/ Moon/ UV/IR Cut Astronomy observation:
SVBONY Ultra high Contrast FilterIf you're not sure if a light pollution filter will benefit you or not (and it probably will), this SVBONY UHC Filter is a relatively inexpensive way to find out. Best of all, once you have it you'll probably feel no need to pick up a pricier one since this one will likely meet all of your needs.The SVBONY ultra high contrast filter/UHC telescope filter is designed to improve the image contrast of nebulae and other deep-sky objectsUHC filters or light pollution reduction filters are designed to selectively reduce the transmission of certain wavelengths of light;especially those produced by artificial lightDue to its ability to produce exceptionally sharp and clear images;this filter is considered one of the most popular astronomy accessories; TypeUHC FilterCLS FilterMoon FilterUR/IR FilterBarrel diameter1.25"1.25"1.25"1.25"MaterialOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameShapeRoundRoundRoundRoundFilter ThreadStandard M28.5*0.6mmStandard M28.5*0.6mmStandard M28.5*0.6mmStandard M28.5*0.6mmThickness1.85mm1.85mm1.85mm1.85mmUHC Filter :SVBONY Ultra high Contrast Filter
If you're not sure if a light pollution filter will benefit you or not (and it probably will), this SVBONY UHC Filter is a relatively inexpensive way to find out. Best of all, once you have it you'll probably feel no need to pick up a pricier one since this one will likely meet all of your needs.
The SVBONY ultra high contrast filter/UHC telescope filter is designed to improve the image contrast of nebulae and other deep-sky objects
UHC filters or light pollution reduction filters are designed to selectively reduce the transmission of certain wavelengths of light;especially those produced by artificial light
Due to its ability to produce exceptionally sharp and clear images;this filter is considered one of the most popular astronomy accessories;it can be used not only for celestial observations but also for astrophotography
Does a good job of cutting out light pollution
The sky is much more black than without it. However it does cause a halo. If you turn down the exposure it does go away or weakens up enough not to notice
The difference is even noticiable from looking through it without a telescope
Works great and increases the contrast so I can see more in the nighttime sky from where I live
If no light difference
The reason may be that the spectrum of the light source and the spectrum of the light filter have overlapping conflicts;The reason may be that the spectrum of the light source and the spectrum of the light filter have overlapping conflicts;You can change the environment to test if there is
See Some Small Planetary Nebulae Detail
Basically, it works by darkening the background so you can see more nebulosity that would otherwise be too faint
This filter has allowed one to actually see some small planetary nebulae that would otherwise be too washed out by the background to be seen, and I'm able to see more detail and more of the dimmer fringe of larger nebulae like the Orion Nebula, the Dumbbell Nebula, and the Lagoon Nebula.
It helps with finding the little planetary nebulae because it dims everything but the nebula, i.e. you can look at the same spot with and without the filter, and with the filter in place the stars are dimmed somewhat but the nebula isn't. The nebula is the dot that doesn't get dimmer when you thread in the filter. It works well at both low and high powers, too.
Suitable for Many Telescope
The threads are well made and it threads perfectly into every eyepiece . It came in a nice flip-open snap-closed plastic case with a foam insert, and even in the dark it's easy to take in and out of the case without touching the glass.
it works with any telescope, in the 60mm refractor and 76mm reflector as it does in the 130mm reflector. It's a noticeable improvement and helps you see things
Features of the UHC Filter :
- Sky background is darker for observations of deep-sky objects
- This filter is perfect for observation of faint and low-contrast deep-sky objects. These features make it perfect for observing nebulae and other deep-sky objects
- Barrel diameter: 1.25'' simply attach to eyepiece-cased in a sturdy transparent case
- Significantly reduces light pollution, great for city and suburban observation
- Pls note:the filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be blind if you fail to observe the warning.
- SVBONY 1.25 inch UHC Filter
The SVBONY City Light Suppression broadband filter is designed to improve the visibility of various Deepsky objects. By selectively reducing the transmission of wavelengths of light pollutants, specifically those produced by artificial lightings including mercury vapor lamps, both high & low pressure sodium vapor lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow). Together with the highly transparent in main nebula emission lines at OIII(496nm and 500nm), H-beta (486nm), NII(654nm and 658nm), H-alpha(656nm) as well as SII(672nm), the filter is suitable for enhancing the contrast and details for both visual and photographic purpose at sub-rural area.
Together with the highly transparent in main nebula emission lines at OIII 496nm and 500nm;H-beta 486nm;NII 654nm and 658nm;H-alpha 656nm
as well as SII 672nm;the filter is suitable for enhancing the contrast and getting more details for both visual and photographic purpose at sub-rural area
Multi layers anti-reflection coating.Non cementing optical substrate coating
engraving no fading CLS with wider pass-band than UHC and hence is more favored when observing under mild to moderate light pollution
Light pollution filter do not eliminate the effects of light pollution or increase the object’s brightness;
in many cases;they increase the contrast between nebula and night sky;not brightening the nebula
Warning:the filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation;don not look directly into the sun with SVBONY filter;otherwise it will burn the eyes
Aerometal material precise CNC machining sand blasting Process black anodized finish extinction treatment to prevent reflection laser
1xSVBONY 1.25" CLS filter
1xsturdy plastic case
Type: city light suppression filter (CLS Filter)
- Material: optical glass lens
- aluminum frame Thread: Standard M28.5x0.6mm
Filter:Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possibleFeatures of the CLS Filter:
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) no deviation affected by temperature change.
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off-band.
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible
- Process Black Anodized Finish Extinction Treatment to
- Prevent Reflection Laser Engraving No Fading
- Suitable for color CCD cameras and unmodified DSLRs
Features of the Moon Filter :
- SVBONY 1.25" Moon filter for telescope eyepiece
- Premium Quality Metal Rim and Glass Lens
- Fit standard sized 1.25" eyepieces and accessories
- Mounted in a nicely anodized housing
- The filter has a mild effect of darkening the background of the night sky so that the fainter objects are more clearly seen
- contrasted against the blackness of space
UV/IR CUT Filter:
The SVBONY filter is a must for all digital imaging with Digital Cameras, CCD Cameras, and modified Webcams. The UV-IR-Cut filter uses the very latest coating technology, to deliver the finest filtration quality - and lifetime durability. If you use DSLR camera, CCD camera, or telescope, it absolutely will be one of your the best choices.
Features of the UV/IR CUT Filter:
- The SVBONY 1.25" UV/IR CUT Filter Infra-Red Filter CCD Camera Interference UV Filter
- True optical quality glass substrate and coatings
- Very low reflection multi-coating, Striate-free, and plane-parallel substrate
- Combine with any of the other Baader filters, to deliver the sharpest images possible
- Standard 1.25 inch Filter threads for 1.25" eyepieces and other accessories
- Comes with a plastic box to keep it safe and clean when not in use
- SVBONY 1.25" UV/IR Cut Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case