SVBONY 1.25inch Filter Kit Telescope Filter set for Astrophotography Observation For Sale
This item has been shown 101 times.
SVBONY 1.25inch Filter Kit Telescope Filter set for Astrophotography Observation:
Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY 1.25inch Filter Kit Telescope Filter set for Astrophotography Observation
The Moon/CPL Filter+Five Color Filter
This SVBONY 1.25 inch filters include most popular color planetary and moon telescope eyepiece filters: 23A Bright Red 21 Orange 12 Yellow 56 Bright Green 82A Bright Blue Circular-Polarizing Filter and Moon Filter. These filters are vat-dyed for even color coating and then anti-reflection coated for maximum transmission. The eyepiece filter cells are made of anodized aluminum and are single-threaded.
- SVBONY 1.25 inch 7pcs Telescope Filters set - 5 Color Filters Moon Filter and CPL Filter
- High quality Aluminum alloy frame and Optical Glass, superb value for money
- Color filters (Red, Blue, Green, and Orange & Yellow) highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
- CPL Filter enhances the contrast of the moon and planets in photographic images
- Moon Filter Enhance Lunar Planetary Views to Eliminating the Street Light Smog
- Standard 1.25 inch Filter threads for 1.25" eyepieces and other accessories
- Brand Name: SVBONY
- Filter Type: Color Filter + Moon Filter + CPL Filter
- Single Filter Net Weight: 6.1g
- Interface Threads: M28.5*0.6
SVBONY 1.25" Five Color Filter (Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow)
The NO.15/25/58/80A Color Filter
Since planetary surface details and atmospheric phenomena reflect sunlight as contrasting colors, you can use color filters to accentuate subtle details on planets, comets, and the Moon by selectively increasing contrast between features and markings of different hues. Simply put: using various color filters makes planetary details easier to see.
#15 Deep Yellow Planetary Filter: Boosts contrast of lunar features, accentuates red and orange features on Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars, reveals low-contrast cloud detail on Venus.
#25 Red Planetary Filter: Enhances Martian surface details in large telescopes, reveals cloud definition on Venus, accentuates bluish cloud regions on Jupiter and Saturn.
#58 Green Planetary Filter: Enhances contrast of blue and red structures on Jupiter (including Red Spot), melt lines around Martian polar ice caps, accentuates Saturn's cloud belts.
#80A Medium Blue Planetary Filter: Enhances details in Jupiter's belts and Red Spot, high clouds and polar caps on Mars, lunar surface details, Venus cloud features.
The filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be blind if you fail to observe the warning
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.15 Color Filter
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.25 Color Filter
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.58 Color Filter
SVBONY 1.25 " NO.80A Color Filter
4PCS Sturdy Plastic Case
The ND(4/8/16/1000）Moon Filter
The 1.25" Neutral Density Moon filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
Useful for different caliber astronomical telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon
Type: Neutral Density Filter Kit
Material: Optical glass lens, Aluminum Frame
Barrel diameter: 1.25''
Optical density value: 0.6 0.9 1.2 3.0
Thread: Standard M28.5*0.6mm
Net Weight of Set: 20g
- Waxing Crescent Moon - As the Moon moves around the Earth, we get to see more and more of the illuminated half, and we say the Moon is waxing. At first we get a sliver of it, which grows as days go by. This phase is called the crescent moon. It's very good effectto use the ND4 filter at this time
- Last Quarter Moon - Three weeks after new, we again can see half of the illuminated part. This is usually called last quarter. Quarter Moon - A week after the new moon, when the Moon has completed about a quarter of its turn around the Earth, we can see half of the illuminated part; that is, a quarter of the Moon. This is the first quarter phase. It's very good effect to use the ND8 filter In this two time period
- Gibbous Moon - From now on, until it becomes new again, the illuminated part of the Moon that we can see decreases, and we say it's waning. The first week after full, it is called waning gibbous. It's very good effect to use the ND16 filter at this time
- Full Moon - Two weeks after the new moon, the moon is now halfway through its revolution, and now the illuminated half coincides with the one facing the Earth, so that we can see a full disk: we have a full moon. It's very good effect to use the ND1000 filter at this time
- 1.25" ND4 Filter
- 1.25" ND8 Filter
- 1.25" ND16 Filter
- 1.25" ND1000 Filter
- 4PCS Sturdy Plastic Case
The LRGB Imaging Filter Kit
The Svbony LRGB filter set is designed for
maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear
differentiation of colors. The LRGB filter set divides the spectrum into
its components red, green, blue and luminance.
OIII emission overlaps on blue and green
filters with maximum transmission to allow high efficiency and natural
color imaging. Gap between green and red filters serves to block out the
primary Sodium light pollution line at 589nm and improves color balance
- Suitable for deepsky and planetary CCD imaging, work well with dered monochrome CCD cameras.
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging.
- The ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space is available with LRGB filter set and mono CCD camera.
- 1.25" astronomy filter with standard M28.5x0.6 male
filter thread (no female thread, so it cannot be stacked with other
- Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting; clear optical aperture of 26mm.
- Precision CNC-machined metal filter cell with sand blasted black anodized finish, anti-reflection treatment, and laser
- Note: The filters are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH FILTER.
Spectral Curve Transmission Characteristics
- High and precise blocking of offband, 95% transmission at passband.
- Blocks out infrared wavelengths (700-1100nm) so a separate IR cut-off filter is not required for imaging applications.
- Both surfaces are fine optically polished, accurate to 1/4 wavelength or better, and parallel to within 30 seconds or arc.
- 2mm thick optical glass substrate material.
- Very high surface quality of 60/40 or better (US Military Spec MIL-O-13830).
Optical Coating Specifications
- Multi-layer anti-reflection coated.
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating.
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted
deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) so that there is no deviation due to temperature changes during use.
- Precise and homogeneous coatings ensure high values of desired passband and blocking of unwanted offband.
SVBONY 1.25" LRGB Astrophotography Filter Set
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive response with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
On Mar-04-21 at 00:28:06 PST, seller added the following information: