SVBONY 2'' UHC /CLS/Moon/UV/IR Cut Filters Kit for Observing Astronomy Telescope For Sale
SVBONY 2'' UHC /CLS/Moon/UV/IR Cut Filters Kit for Observing Astronomy Telescope:
TypeUltra High Contrast Filter (UHC Filter)City Light Suppression Filter (CLS Filter)Moon FiltersUV/IR CUT Filter MaterialOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameOptical glass lens, Aluminum FrameShapeRoundRoundRoundRoundBarrel diameter2''2''2''2''ThreadStandard M48*0.75mmStandard M48*0.75mmStandard M48*0.75mmStandard M48*0.75mmNet Weight12.9g / 45oz5.2g / 0.18oz 0.53oz /15.1g0.35oz/10gThis SVBONY Filter is a good moon viewing accessory. A broad spectrum of light transmission means it does not block as much as a DeepSky filter such as UHC, OIII or CLS. But is a good all-rounder filter suited to many applications, including the observation of the moon and planets (DeepSky filters are not designed for this).
- Metal construction, comes in a clear hard case with foam lining
- Mild darkening of the sky background for enhanced contrast
- Reduces glare for the observation of the moon for a more comfortable viewing and to increase the ability to catch faint details
- The filter will fit all standard sized 2" eyepieces and accessories. It is mounted in a nicely anodized housing.
- Usage: The filter thread after thread eyepieces, rotate the filter into the eyepiece can be used
The SVBONY 2 Inch UHC telescope Filter was designed to improve the image contrast of observed objects. Due to its ability to produce exceptionally sharp and clear images, this filter is considered one of the most popular astronomy accessories. It can be used not only for celestial observations but also for astrophotography.
- Brand New SVBONY 2" UHC filter
- Sky background is darker for observations of deep-sky objects
- This filter is perfect for observation of faint and low-contrast deep-sky objects. These features make it perfect for observing nebulae and other deep-sky objects
- Barrel diameter: 2'' simply attach to eyepiece-cased in a sturdy transparent case
- Significantly reduces light pollution, great for city and suburban observation
Pls note: the filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be HURT if you fail to observe the warning.
- SVBONY 2 inch UHC Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
The SVBONY City Light Suppression broadband filter is designed to improve the visibility of various Deepsky objects. By selectively reducing the transmission of wavelengths of light pollutants, specifically those produced by artificial lightings including mercury vapor lamps, both high & low pressure sodium vapor lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow). Together with the highly transparent in main nebula emission lines at OIII(496nm and 500nm), H-beta (486nm), NII(654nm and 658nm), H-alpha(656nm) as well as SII(672nm), the filter is suitable for enhancing the contrast and details for both visual and photographic purpose at sub
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) no deviation affected by temperature change.
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off-band.
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible
- Aerometal Material Precise CNC Machining Sand Blasting
- Process Black Anodized Finish Extinction Treatment to
- Prevent Reflection Laser Engraving No Fading
- 90% transmission of main nebula emission lines (i.e. Ha 656nm, OIII 496nm&500nm, SII672nm and H-beta 486nm).
- 0.1% transmission of off-band, specifically the major emission lines of artificial light pollution (i.e. Na 589nm, Hg 435nmand 578nm).
- Suitable for color CCD cameras and unmodified DSLRs
- CLS with wider pass-band than UHC and hence is more favored when observing under mild to moderate light pollution.
- Light pollution filter do not eliminate the effects of light pollution or increase the object ' s brightness. In many cases, they increase the contrast between nebula and night sky, not brightening the nebula.
- WARNING: The filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH SVBONY FILTER. You would be BLIND if you fail to observe the warning.
- SVBONY 2"CLS Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
The 2" UV-IR CUT allows us to watch objects from telescope by naked eyes directly and it also can increase the range of visible light transmittance and clarity, because it can block ultraviolet and infrared. It also can help us to avoid photography or observation series of questions when we use our DSLR camera or telescope with this item. If we use DSLR camera, CCD camera or telescope, it absolutely will be one of your best choices.
- Precision CNC-machined metal filter cell with sand blasted black anodized finish, anti-reflection treatment, and laser engraving
- Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting
- 2-inch astronomy filter with standard M48x0.75 male filter thread (female thread, can be stacked with other filters)
- Suitable for color CMOS and CCD cameras and modified DSLRs
- Use with monochrome CCD for astrophotography
- High quality protective plastic storage case
- 1 x 2 inch UV/IR CUT Filter