SVBONY SV105 1.25” Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece USB Camera for Beginner For Sale
SVBONY SV105 1.25” Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece USB Camera for Beginner:
SVBONY SV105 is a great way to get started with astrophotography; simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video ; and you will get a bright; clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail.Especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with SV105.
- The SV105CMOS color camera is a popular choice for beginners due to its affordable price and solar system photography capabilities. Itsupports real-time dynamic observation andcrystal clear image.
- The IR650 filter, high transmittance of visible light, infrared transmittance low. The human eye cannot detect the infrared part of filter, and can adjust the scenery within react to the color of the image rendering color to achieve the best visual effect, greatly improve the image quality.
- Plug and play, easy to use. SV105 with 2 USB connectors ensuresthe fluentlynight sky observing. If the power is not stable, thenconnect the sub-USB connector to your computer or power bank, and it will transport double electric current to make sure the SV105 camera work wellwith enoughelectric power.
Download Sharpcap Capturefor windows system;Download AstroDMx Capture for Linux system;Download USB Camerafor Android system;
The image processor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the telescope camera\'s image clarity in low light conditions.
By processing the image, the record 2K video at high speed, up to 30 frames per second at 1920*1080 resolution, with a maximum frame rate of up to 200 frames per second (320*240).
The 1.25\" Adapter Barrelis available for standard 1.25”filters and other 1.25”accessories. SV105 camera just replaces the eyepiece, for electronically enhanced viewing, or astrophotography. It would NOT work with most finder scopes that do not have a removeable eyepiece, or one that has an eyepiece smaller than 1.25\" Reminder
- When you using SV105 with your telescope. you need to adjust the telescope focus wheel. while checking the image on the computer for clarity arpness of focus. NOTE: The SV105 can\'t auto focus; you need to adjust the telescope focus to see a clear image.
- SV105 works well with telescope focal lengths in 400mm to 800mm range so using a refractor telescope with this focal length should allow seeing a clear image without any accessories.Shorter focal length telescopes and toy or low-quality telescopes are not recommended for use with the SV105.
- When using a refractor telescope on the Moon with over 1000mm focal length you may need a focal reducer in order to focus correctly. SVBony also sells a 1.25”focal reducer. When viewing Jupiter or Saturn, we recommend also using a barlow lens for higher magnification up to 300 times magnification power. you can better see the finer details of Jupiter or Saturn. The clarity of the image is also related to the your shooting environment and light pollution.
- SV105 camera works on Windows.Experienced astronomers use software to edit the images captured by SV105, then the images will be much more clear.
Question and Answer
- Q: Does it shoot in color?
- A: Yes, it uses CMOS color sensor.
- Q: Can I use this camera with Android smartphone?
- A: SV105 telescope camera can be used with Android phones.
- Q: My SV105 Don`t have filter thread, how can I use the filter?
- A: Upgraded Version has the filter thread, you can directly use it with filter. If your SV105 dot not have filter thread , you can buy a Extension Tube Extender, then you can use your SV105 with filter.
- Q: When I Use SV105 to Connect Barlow， it is s bit narrow, is it cause the adapter ring too thick?
- A: SV105 Electronic Eyepiece can connect a 1.25-inch filter, zenith mirror, Barlow mirror, astronomical telescope and the filter thread is M28.5*0.6.Maby Cause Barlow is not the correct 1.25\"
- Q: Using a 1500mm focal length telescope, no matter how to adjust , can not see clearly, what should I do?
- A: PLS Try to use 0.5x Focal Reducer, my US customer told me SV105 fit the 400mm~ 800mm focal length telescope, and my Japanese customer also reflect that when the use Focal Reducer with the telescope,then can get a very clear image.
The actual effect pictures as below:
- (the orion nebula and the Crescent moon)
- with a 114mm orion starblast f / 4 telescope
- with the SVBONY SV105 camera directly on the telescope without filters)
- Updates excellent photos from time to time：
Suitable for beginner（The most cost-effective） beginner（high quality ，Faster transmission speed ） Professional （Intermediate and advanced astronomy lover） Professional（Intermediate and advanced astronomy lover，with Guide star function） ModelSV105SV205SV305SV305ProSensor1/3\" CMOS OV2710 1/3.2\" CMOS SONY IMX179
1/2.8\" CMOS SONY IMX2901/2.8\" CMOS SONY IMX290
USB TypeUSB 2.0 USB3.0USB 2.0USB3.0ADC10 bit10 bit12 bit10 bit/12 bit Out 8 bit/12 bitPixel Size3µm 1.4µmx1.4µm2.9X2.9μm2.9µmx2.9µmResolution2 Mega Pixels 1080x19208M Pixels(3264*2448 YUV 15FPS/S)2 Mega Pixels 1920X10802M Pixels 1920*1080ShutterElectronic Rolling ShutterElectronic ShutterElectronic Rolling ShutterExposure Time15ms~1000ms1ms~30minGain0-120Automatic/ManualFilterIR CUT filterIR-cut filterIR CUT filterSupport OSWindows, Linux, MacWindows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and AndroidWindows, Linux, Rasberry Pi & Mac OS.Windows, Linux, Rasberry Pi & Mac OS.Support TelescopeTelescope with 1.25\'\' diagonal base holeTelescope with 1.25\'\' diagonal base holeTelescope with 1.25\'\' diagonal base holeTelescope with 1.25\'\' diagonal base holePower Consumption150mA@5V230mA@5V200mA@5V230mA@5VOperating Temperature-5°C~45°C0°C~50°C-5°C~50°C-10°C~50°CStorage Temperature-20°C~60°C-10°C~60°C-10°C~60°C-20°C~60°C Working Relative Humidity20%~80%20%~80%30%-80%Storage Relative Humidity20%~95%20%~95%20%-90%MaterialAluminum alloyAluminum alloyAluminum alloyAluminum alloyInterface TypeStandard UVC protocol ROI supportAny area ROI
Any area ROIOn camera image buffer128M DDR buffer128M DDR bufferFeatureST4 guiding port. Supporting the PHD2 software（hot）
SVBONY SV501P 70400mm Refractor Telescope beginner+SV105 electronic eyepiece