SVBONY SV48P 2" 90500 Astronomical Telescopes Refractor OTA+ SV208 Finder Scope For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SVBONY SV48P 2" 90500 Astronomical Telescopes Refractor OTA+ SV208 Finder Scope:
Product Description SV48P Telescope
With eyepiece, guidescope, and diagonal mirror, astronomy beginners can better shoot the moon and deep space
SVBONY SV48P 90mm F5.5 Refractor Telescope w/R&P Double Speed Focuser with SV208 8x50 Straight-Through Correct Image Finder Scope
what 's finder scope?
The finder scope is a small auxiliary telescope set up on your telescope and pointing in the same direction. The magnification of the finders is usually much smaller than that of the main telescope, so it can see a wider range of the sky, which helps to find the desired celestial body in the night sky.
- Decent image sharpness and comfortably and precisely navigate and locate the desired object in the night sky;
- FMC coating lens surfaces brings less light loss;
- Adjustable Brightness LED Illuminator: Make the object much more apparent against the dark background;
- Large field of view FOV: The eyepiece has comfortable eye relief and produces a 7.3 degrees field of view;
- Focusing of lens and crosshair separately possible: Both the eyepiece and the main objective can be focused independently so that you can obtain perfect focus for your eyes;
- Power supply by 2pcs coin battery type LR754.
- The imaging is completely upright, in line with the basic observation habits of people, and there is no need to imagine changes in orientation in your mind;
- Right-angle upright image, user-friendly experience;
- Excellent internal extinction technology to solve the problem of stray light interference from the lens barrel;4. Standard 1.25-inch detachable eyepiece interface, adding more methods to use SV208.
well，Next, focus on sv48p
- The SV48P Astronomical Telescope has outstanding optics, high-quality mechanical components
- The doublet air-spaced achromatic lens fully multi-coated lens provides great optical performance, maximizing
light transmission while eliminating false color.
- The 2-inch rotatable dual-speed focuser has a smooth operation, offers you a great feel and precise adjustability.
- Compare to the original SV48, we bring an upgrade to SV48P this time. Now there is a bracket for the tube which makes it more stable on your mount also with the 130mm dovetail base.
- For the focuser, the toothed focusing knob makes it more friendly for viewing with naked eyes.
- This is a good telescope provides for astrophotography visual observers or nature watchers.
500mm focal length and 90mm wide aperture
Compared with the 70mm model, 500mm focal length and 90mm wide aperture objective lens can collect a large amount of light thereby providing an enhanced and brighter field of view. Let you enjoy the beauty of planets and the moon as well as brighter galaxies and star clusters.
90mm objective lens collects a large amount of light thereby providing an enhanced and brighter field of view.
Easily adjust the shooting angle
Turn the focus wheel to your left hand or right hand according to your requirements.
360-degree rotation is convenient for photographic composition and visual observation.
Fully multi-layer coated lens maximizes the light transmittance and eliminates false colors
2 inches-1.25 inches adapter
SV48P refractor is compatible with all 1.25in and 2in accessories like eyepieces diagonal barlow lens for its 2in to 1.25in adapter.;
Relax the conditions for choosing accessories, making it easier for you to match accessories
The gear ratio of the 2-inch rotatable double-speed focuser is 1:10
so that it is easy to achieve accurate focus
The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser with a reduction ratio of 1:10; a combination of constant-speed and fine-speed ; Easy to achieve precise focus.
Wide rack design
130mm wide rack design can provide smooth focusing thread.Increase smoothness and stability, which is more conducive to the accuracy of data.
Q:What are the outstanding features of the upgraded sv48p?
Toothed focusing knob
Dual speed still, but this time you will find the toothed knob on the scope just you did on our star product SV503. The touch matters in our opinion. These pairs of toothed focusing knobs would make you feel more pleased when you view the night sky with naked eyes. The targets have been located but somehow we just couldn’t make it clear, that might be the last thing we wish to happen in this hobby. So we keep the dual-speed focusing system which makes the whole process easier and smoother and we truly believe that you would love it.
We want to achieve a good balance between damping and smoothness with this tiny brass focus plate. So now, a 13mm brass plate under the focusing tube, provides comfortable damping to secure the process of focusing stable and accurate, which means deviation or shaking of the focusing tube, or the inconsistency of the hand feel during the whole operation of the focusing will not be the pain again.
360 rotatable R&P focuser
A rotatable focuser would greatly help you get just the right position for your camera or diagonal without touching multiple screws which could be pretty annoying to the final image. Just loosen the knob on the tube a little bit then you could just rotate the whole focuser, simple and clean.
Mounting rings with a 130mm dovetail plate
A longer dovetail plate than the original SV48 which has a 100mm dovetail plate gives you more space for the mounting, with the fine-made mounting rings together making sure your telescope is steady.
Q：Hello, does this only bring the telescope or does it have other accessories? Can I use it directly after buying it? Do I need to buy other accessories?
A:Package includes SV48P 90500 Astronomical Telescope OTA,2" -1.25" Adapter,Finder Scope Bracket,Lens Cover,1.25" Dust Cover,130mm Dovetail Mounting Plate with Tube Ring
No included diagonal, eyepieces and a tripod etc.
Q：The description has two different weights how much does it actually weigh？
Q：What type of glass is used in the objective?
A：Fully multil green coated lens; fitted with achromatic glass for good edge-to-edge viewing; fully multi green coated lens maximize light transmission eliminating false color.
Q：are the rings felt lined?
A：Sorry it doesn't, the bracket is fixed on the lens barrel with screws and is detachable.
Q：Is the metal loop telescope holder removable, if is is, how do you remove it?
A：Yes, you can remove it by turning the screws on the bottom of the stand.
Q：How to get started with Astrophotography?
A: Firstly, you needchoose a telescope.For beginner astronomers, a refractor is the betterbeginner telescope for astrophotography.
Designed for Camera photography
Loosenthe screw that fixes the focuser on the telescope, the focuser canrotate 360 degrees.When you use the camera, you don't need to unscrewthe camera to adjust the angle.You only need to loosen the screws,adjust the camera angle, and then tighten the screws.