SVBONY SV503 70/420ED F6 Telescopes Refractor Astronomical SMC RAP Focuser Gift For Sale
SVBONY SV503 70/420ED F6 Telescopes Refractor Astronomical SMC RAP Focuser Gift:
1. The appearance of the telescope is baked with high-end fine-grained paint, with exquisite appearance and delicate feel2. The objective lens features a S-FPL51 extra-low dispersion glass ED element, which eliminates chromatic aberration. This results in the best color correction for an ED doublet lens3. The lens adopts optical processing and low polishing technology, which is carefully carved4. The deceleration ratio of the two-speed 2'' toothed focusing seat is 1:10, which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus
- SVBONY M54x0.75 0.8x focal reducer and field flattener for refractor telescopes.
- When combined with SVBNOY 70f6 ED, the focal ratio is shortened from f/6 to f/4.8. After the focus is reduced, the starry sky can be captured wider, the star points are finer, and the signal-to-noise ratio is better under the same exposure.
- With advanced refractor, it can take dazzling celestial photos without worrying about the distortion of the star points on the edge of the photo.
- Multi-coated optics housed in a high polish, and hard anodize finished aluminum body to help reduce weight.
- The front end is a M54x0.75 socket to connect to the main lens, and the back end is M48x0.75 threaded to connect to the camera bayonet (Support Full Frame Camera)
- The default back-intercept is 55mm. Using the 360°field rotator at the end of the focusing tube（sold separately）, you can meet your composition requirements without turning the main lens, and it can also meet the use of filter wheel/OAG/astronomical camera at the same time
ED(Extra-low Dispersion) S-FPL51 is built in SV503 astronomical telescope. ED glass minimizes the effects of the secondary spectrum and reduces chromatic aberrationto a remarkable degree. The high-quality 2-Element objective provides sharp and high-contrast images for travel and mobile use.
SMC is claimed as a remarkable seven-layer lens coating process that cuts the reflection ratio down to just 0.2% per lens surface. The result is a dramatic improvement in both color fidelity and brightness and the elimination of flare and ghost images.
The 90 mm backfocusand 360 degreeadjustable focuser aresufficient for your astrophotography needs, allowingperfect framing of your astrophotography. And the 2" RAP (rack and pinion) focuser holdsmore-than-5kgheavy photographic accessories safely.
The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10, which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus. The dual speed focuser can provide two focusing speeds by using a set of co-axial knobs, one for fast focusing and the otherfor fine focusing.
The SV503 ED astronomical telescope can reach 1.97angular seconds to let you see finer details either in astronomy or wildlife viewing.
The telescope scope focuser comes with a 2 inch to 1.25 inch adapter. So that you could also use all your 1.25 inch accessories with the SV503 telescope.
The SV503 comes standard with adjustable tube rings and dovetail which allows it to attach to most telescope mounts.In addition, there are1/4inch and3/8 inch threaded holes on the dovetail plat to attach to heavy duty tripodsandM6 holes ontop of the tube ringsto attach a guidescope.
SV503 80mm are suited for those in astrophotography who need something with a wider field of view, wanting to view the sun (be sure to use an approved solar filter) and the moon. Besides, you can also see star clusters, nebula and some larger, brighter galaxies.