SVBONY SV503 80ED Professional Telescope Refractor w/ SV193 0.8x Focal Reducer For Sale
SVBONY SV503 80ED Professional Telescope Refractor w/ SV193 0.8x Focal Reducer:
Product Description A thoroughly though-out design and high-quality mechanical components. This very special SV503 telescope provides astrophotographers, visual observers or nature watchers with bright, wide field views when observing starry skies or nature watching.
- ED(Extra-low Dispersion) S-FPL51 is built in SV503 astronomical telescope. ED glass minimizes the effects of the secondary spectrum and reduces chromatic aberrationto a remarkable degree. The high-quality 2-Element objective provides sharp and high-contrast images for travel and mobile use.
- SMC is claimed as a remarkable seven-layer lens coating process that cuts the reflection ratio down to just 0.2% per lens surface. The result is a dramatic improvement in both color fidelity and brightness and the elimination of flare and ghost images. The 70mm backfocusand 360 degreeadjustable focuser aresufficient for your astrophotography needs, allowingperfect framing of your astrophotography. And the 2\" RAP (rack and pinion) focuser holdsmore-than-5kgheavy photographic accessories safely.
- The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10, which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus. The dual speed focuser can provide two focusing speeds by using a set of co-axial knobs, one for fast focusing and the otherfor fine focusing.
- The SV503 ED astronomical telescope can reach 1.5angular seconds to let you see finer details either in astronomy or wildlife viewing.
- The telescope scope focuser comes with a 2 inch to 1.25 inch adapter. So that you could also use all your 1.25 inch accessories with the SV503 telescope.
- The SV503 comes standard with adjustable tube rings and dovetail which allows it to attach to most telescope mounts.In addition, there are1/4inch and3/8 inch threaded holes on the dovetail plat to attach to heavy duty tripodsandM6 holes ontop of the tube ringsto attach a guidescope.
SV503 80mm are suited for those in astrophotography who need something with a wider field of view, wanting to view the sun (be sure to use an approved solar filter) and the moon. Besides, you can also see star clusters, nebula and some larger, brighter galaxies.
SV503 80ED Review:Jean-Sebastien Gaudet
Taken with Sv503 80ED
SvBONY field flattener
ASI294MC-pro at -10degC
SV305 guide camera
Copernicus Crater. SV503 ED80 f/7,SV305 with Svbony 2X Barlow lens cell screwed into camera nose piece. Sharp Cap Pro, single image, Snapshot command. Edited with Windows Photos. 10/1/21
Stellar Haven Observatory 2021© B.R.Collins
I had a good clear night for most of last night (albeit with the addition of a pretty full moon toward midnight) so I shot these two targets--The Tarantula Nebula (narrowband) and the Ptolemy Cluster (LRGB) from here in New Zealand on my SV503 80mm.