SVBONY SV503 80ED Telescope Refractor +SV605CC Cooled Camera DSO Photography Set For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SVBONY SV503 80ED Telescope Refractor +SV605CC Cooled Camera DSO Photography Set:
The popular SV503 series refractor will provide the best optical quality, whether you use it for Deep-Sky Object or Planets, visual or photography;The compatible SV193 reducer will increase the field of view and improve the image flatness， which is essential for deep-sky photography;The SV165 guide scope is very mini and easy to use, widely used in different Astro-observations;The side dovetail slot provides you with an easy way to install the finder. Product Description this set include?SV503 80ED telescope
- SV503 80ED telescope’s objective lens features an S FPL-51 extra-low dispersion glass ED element, which virtually eliminates chromatic aberration. This results in the great color correction for an ED doublet lens.
SV605CC cooled OSCcamera
- SV605CC is designed with a diagonal 15.968mm （Type 1）CMOS sensor with a color square pixel array and 3.76μm x 3.76μm per pixel. The sensor incorporates 14 bit A/D converter, the 14-bit digital output makes it possible to readout the signals of 9.07M effective pixels at high-speed of 20 FPS. Read out noise is as low as 1.0e which makes sure the highly suitable for high definition, low noise deep space objects imaging.
SV211 Handle Bar
- sv211 is a comfortable and convenient carrying handle, easy to carry, you can take it off and install it on a tripod at any time.
- There is also a neat integrated saddle designed to accept SV198 or other brands of boot range and viewfinder range
- Full CNC integrated finishing anodized aluminum, hard metal texture, firmly fit on your telescope.
- Compatible products OTA: SV503 (70F6 80F7) SV550 (80F6), make it more convenient for you to use
- : Celestron C8, C8HD, C925, C11HD, SKYRVER: 80ED, 102ED, 130APO, SKYRVER 100ED binoculars, and other primary mirror, can be fitted to the sharpstar, Celestron another model
SV106 50mm bright spots
- SV106 Versatile 50mm aperture Guide Scope with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of potential guide stars;will help guide you to capturing higher quality astrophotos;an ideal addition to any astrophotographers collection of gear.
- Fully Multi-coated Glass means multiple coatings on all lens surfaces and all air-to-glass surfaces are anti-reflective multi-layer coated. And double-sided FMC lens has greater advantages than the single-sided in increasing the light transmission, delivering bright, clears and crisps images even in low-light conditions.
For those who want to enjoy outdoor activities in the garden,you deserve to have SV503 80ED telescope.
SV503 80ED telescope’s objective lens features an S FPL-51 extra-low dispersion glass ED element, which virtually eliminates chromatic aberration. This results in the great color correction for an ED doublet lens.
A thoroughly though-out design and high-quality mechanical components. This very special SV503 telescope provides astrophotographers, visual observers or nature watchers with bright, wide field views when observing starry skies or nature watching.
- SV503 80mm are suited for those in astrophotography who need something with a wider field of view, wanting to view the sun (be sure to use an approved solar filter) and the moon. Besides, you can also see star clusters, nebula and some larger, brighter galaxies.
ED(Extra-low Dispersion) S-FPL51 is built in SV503 astronomical telescope. ED glass minimizes the effects of the secondary spectrum and reduces chromatic aberration to a remarkable degree. The high-quality 2-Element objective provides sharp and high-contrast images for travel and mobile use. ;
Ultra-wideband Super Multi-coated
Ultra-wideband super multi-coated is claimed as a remarkable seven-layer lens coating process that cuts the reflection ratio down to just 0.2% per lens surface. The result is a dramatic improvement in both color fidelity and brightness and the elimination of flare and ghost images.
Dual-speed Rack and Pinion Focuser
The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10, which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus. The dual speed focuser can provide two focusing speeds by using a set of co-axial knobs, one for fast focusing and the other for fine focusing.
70mm Back Focus
The 70 mm back focus and 360 degree adjustable focuser are sufficient for your astrophotography needs, allowing perfect framing of your astrophotography. And the 2\" RAP (rack and pinion) focuser holds more-than-5kg heavy photographic accessories safely.
1.5 Arc-second Resolution
The SV503 ED astronomical telescope can reach 1.5 angular seconds to let you see finer details either in astronomy or wildlife viewing.
Comes With a 2\"-1.25\" Adapter
The telescope scope focuser comes with a 2 inch to 1.25 inch adapter. So that you could also use all your 1.25 inch accessories with the SV503 telescope.;
Review with SVbonyJean-Sebastien Gaudet
Taken with Sv503 80ED/SvBONY field flattener/ASI294MC-pro at -10degC/Optolong L-extreme/50mm guidescope/SV305 guide camera/Celestron ASGT
10x600s lights/10 darks/15 flats
Copernicus Crater. SV503 ED80 f/7,SV305 with Svbony 2X Barlow lens cell screwed into camera nose piece. Sharp Cap Pro, single image, Snapshot command. Edited with Windows Photos. 10/1/21
Stellar Haven Observatory 2021© B.R.Collins
I had a good clear night for most of last night (albeit with the addition of a pretty full moon toward midnight) so I shot these two targets--The Tarantula Nebula (narrowband) and the Ptolemy Cluster (LRGB) from here in New Zealand on my SV503 80mm.
Q: only buy the SVBONY SV503 ED telescope is enough for doing astronomy photography?
A: No, this is just a beginning.Only the Telescope Tube, you can do nothing. You need to prepare some accessories for it. Then set up all the accessories with the telescope tube, then do the observation or astrophotography.
Q:Only using the SV503 do Moon observation?
A:I don’t recommend you start astronomy with SV503, you can start to buy a small telescope. That is enough.e.g. sv501p telescope 。
If you really want to start doing Moon observation or solar observation (you need a solar filter) with the SVBONY sv503, then here are the accessories you need.
Finder scope (if you want one)
Mount (support the telescope & accessories’ weight)
Q:I want to do some photography with the SV503 ED telescope. because many astronomers own the SV503 telescope is using it do deep space photography.i want to do this too
A:Of course you can too，then you need
Main photography camera
Photography extension tube
Dovetail for connecting finder scope (with screws)
Guiding camera (if want one)
Also you could connect a Nikon or Canon camera to the telescope tube.
Canon camera ( Of course)
Photography extension tube
Like this :