SVBONY SV503 80ED Telescope SV405CC Camera DSO Photography Kits（six piece set） For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SVBONY SV503 80ED Telescope SV405CC Camera DSO Photography Kits（six piece set）:
The popular SV503 series refractor will provide the best optical quality, whether you use it for Deep-Sky Object or Planets, visual or photography;The compatible SV193 reducer will increase the field of view and improve the image flatness， which is essential for deep-sky photography;The SV165 guide scope is very mini and easy to use, widely used in different Astro-observations;The side dovetail slot provides you with an easy way to install the finder. Product Description this set include?SV503 80ED telescope
- SV503 80ED telescope’s objective lens features an S FPL-51 extra-low dispersion glass ED element, which virtually eliminates chromatic aberration. This results in the great color correction for an ED doublet lens.
SV193 2 inch 0.8x focal reducer
- SV193 0.8X Focal reducer and field flattener is one of the essential accessories for astrophotography; SV193 2 inch 0.8x focal reducer and field flattener for refractor telescopes
SV405CC cooled OSC camera
- SV405CC is the deep space camera of SVBONY brand. It is designed with SONY IMX294 color CMOS sensor, which is recommended by amateur astronomers.
- SV905Cguiding camera is a sensitive and high-speed colorastronomy camera for planetary imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and some bright deep space objects imaging. This camera is also great for ‘lucky imaging’ of planets, double stars, and other compact objects, especially for telescopes with longer focal lengths.
- Solid all metal construction ultra-thin design, ultra-light weight
- It can be installed to: Celestron C8, C8HD, C925, C11HD, SKYRVER: 80ED, 102ED, 130APO, SKYRVER 100ED binoculars, and other primary mirror, can be fitted to the sharpstar, Celestron another model
SV165 bright spots
- SV165 Mini Guide Scope Support sensitive auto guiding cameras for easy guide star acquisition
- Getting this guide scope makes sense for most astrophotographers out there.
- If you\'re just starting out, SV165 Mini Guide Scope is easy-to-use and performs well.
- If you\'re at the other extreme, using SV165 Mini Guide Scope on your smaller imaging rigs is more practical than trying to mount a larger, more exotic guide scope.
- If portability is important to you, SV165 Mini Guide Scope\'s compact size and relatively low weight will cooperate with your requirements.
Note:Back focus distance can stretch up to 45mm. Please pay attention to stretch to the end.
For those who want to enjoy outdoor activities in the garden,you deserve to have SV503 80ED telescope.
SV503 80ED telescope’s objective lens features an S FPL-51 extra-low dispersion glass ED element, which virtually eliminates chromatic aberration. This results in the great color correction for an ED doublet lens.
A thoroughly though-out design and high-quality mechanical components. This very special SV503 telescope provides astrophotographers, visual observers or nature watchers with bright, wide field views when observing starry skies or nature watching.
- SV503 80mm are suited for those in astrophotography who need something with a wider field of view, wanting to view the sun (be sure to use an approved solar filter) and the moon. Besides, you can also see star clusters, nebula and some larger, brighter galaxies.
ED(Extra-low Dispersion) S-FPL51 is built in SV503 astronomical telescope. ED glass minimizes the effects of the secondary spectrum and reduces chromatic aberration to a remarkable degree. The high-quality 2-Element objective provides sharp and high-contrast images for travel and mobile use. ;
Ultra-wideband Super Multi-coated
Ultra-wideband super multi-coated is claimed as a remarkable seven-layer lens coating process that cuts the reflection ratio down to just 0.2% per lens surface. The result is a dramatic improvement in both color fidelity and brightness and the elimination of flare and ghost images.
Dual-speed Rack and Pinion Focuser
The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10, which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus. The dual speed focuser can provide two focusing speeds by using a set of co-axial knobs, one for fast focusing and the other for fine focusing.
70mm Back Focus
The 70 mm back focus and 360 degree adjustable focuser are sufficient for your astrophotography needs, allowing perfect framing of your astrophotography. And the 2\" RAP (rack and pinion) focuser holds more-than-5kg heavy photographic accessories safely.
1.5 Arc-second Resolution
The SV503 ED astronomical telescope can reach 1.5 angular seconds to let you see finer details either in astronomy or wildlife viewing.
Comes With a 2\"-1.25\" Adapter
The telescope scope focuser comes with a 2 inch to 1.25 inch adapter. So that you could also use all your 1.25 inch accessories with the SV503 telescope.;
Review with SVbonyJean-Sebastien Gaudet
Taken with Sv503 80ED/SvBONY field flattener/ASI294MC-pro at -10degC/Optolong L-extreme/50mm guidescope/SV305 guide camera/Celestron ASGT
10x600s lights/10 darks/15 flats
Copernicus Crater. SV503 ED80 f/7,SV305 with Svbony 2X Barlow lens cell screwed into camera nose piece. Sharp Cap Pro, single image, Snapshot command. Edited with Windows Photos. 10/1/21
Stellar Haven Observatory 2021© B.R.Collins
I had a good clear night for most of last night (albeit with the addition of a pretty full moon toward midnight) so I shot these two targets--The Tarantula Nebula (narrowband) and the Ptolemy Cluster (LRGB) from here in New Zealand on my SV503 80mm.
Q: only buy the SVBONY SV503 ED telescope is enough for doing astronomy photography?
A: No, this is just a beginning.Only the Telescope Tube, you can do nothing. You need to prepare some accessories for it. Then set up all the accessories with the telescope tube, then do the observation or astrophotography.
Q:Only using the SV503 do Moon observation?
A:I don’t recommend you start astronomy with SV503, you can start to buy a small telescope. That is enough.e.g. sv501p telescope 。
If you really want to start doing Moon observation or solar observation (you need a solar filter) with the SVBONY sv503, then here are the accessories you need.
Finder scope (if you want one)
Mount (support the telescope & accessories’ weight)
Q:I want to do some photography with the SV503 ED telescope. because many astronomers own the SV503 telescope is using it do deep space photography.i want to do this too
A:Of course you can too，then you need
Main photography camera
Photography extension tube
Dovetail for connecting finder scope (with screws)
Guiding camera (if want one)
Also you could connect a Nikon or Canon camera to the telescope tube.
Canon camera ( Of course)
Photography extension tube
Like this :