Telescope Filter Set - Orion 5590 Deluxe Stargazer's 1.25-Inch Eyepiece For Sale
This item has been shown 11 times.
Telescope Filter Set - Orion 5590 Deluxe Stargazer's 1.25-Inch Eyepiece:
Telescope Filter Set - Orion 5590 Deluxe Stargazer's 1.25-Inch Eyepiece.
Condition is Used (Only Once).
Shipped with USPS First Class Package.
- A comprehensive and refreshingly affordable filter set for the best views of all types of celestial objects through 1.25" eyepieces
- Includes a variable polarizing eyepiece filter for optimal Moon and planetary views
- Four included color planetary eyepiece filters (#80A medium blue, #25 red, #58 green, and #15 deep yellow) coax out features and details of our neighbors in the solar system
- SkyGlow broadband light-pollution eyepiece filter helps increase contrast when viewing from light polluted urban and suburban locations
- Filters are optical glass with anodized aluminum cells. Hard case included
Outer box a bit worn, but contents all in original, new condition. This is leftover inventory from closed retail location. Close-out price.
The 1.25" Deluxe Orion Stargazer's Filter Set includes:
SkyGlow Light Pollution Filter
Enhances contrast of all celestial objects, particularly emission nebulas, in moderately light-polluted skies.
Variable Polarizing Filter
Two polarizing filters in a rotating cell that lets you vary the amount of brightness reduction to the optimal level for Moon or planet viewing.
#80A Medium Blue Planetary Filter
Enhances details in Jupiter's belts and Red Spot, high clouds and polar caps on Mars, lunar surface details, Venus cloud features.
#25 Red Planetary Filter
Enhances Martian surface details in large telescopes, reveals cloud definition on Venus, accentuates bluish cloud regions on Jupiter and Saturn.
#58 Green Planetary Filter
Enhances contrast of blue and red structures on Jupiter (including Red Spot), melt lines around Martian polar ice caps, accentuates Saturn's cloud belts.
#15 Deep Yellow Planetary Filter
Boosts contrast of lunar features, accentuates red and orange features on Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars, reveals low-contrast cloud detail on Venus.