AmScope 10X-20X LED Binocular Stereo Microscope Boom Arm + LED Gooseneck For Sale
This item has been shown 144355 times.
AmScope 10X-20X LED Binocular Stereo Microscope Boom Arm + LED Gooseneck:
10X & 20X widefield stereo magnification powers9" large working distanceFlexible goose-neck LED lightTwo pairs of widefield eyepieces includedVersatile boom-arm stand
Brand No: SE400-Z
This is a binocular 10X & 20X stereo microscope on boom-arm with goose-neck LED light, providing clear sharp images. It comes with a binocular head, widefield eyepieces, a boom-arm stand, and a goose-neck LED light. The 45 degree inclined eye tubes and rubber eyeguards ensure an easy observation. The boom-arm stand allows you to turn the microscope head around two different axis (X and Z). This microscope offers high resolution, widefield of view and extremely large working distance (9"). The flexible goose-neck light shines down onto objects for the observation of surface details and fine structures. This microscope is perfect for circuit board repairing, soldering and dental applications. It is an ideal instrument for dentists, gemologists, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- 10X & 20 Magnification Powers.
- Versatile Boom-arm Stand Covering Large Working Area.
- 9" Extremely Large Working Distance.
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast.
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a SUPER Widefield of View.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing.
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images.
- 45 degree Inclined Binocular Head with Widefield Eyepieces.
- Two Sets of Widefield Eyepieces Included.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance (50 mm - 77 mm).
- Full Optical Glass Elements.
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses.
- Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel.
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Rubber Eye-guards Included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Eyepieces: 30.5mm widefield WF10X and WF20X.
- Objective: 1X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-0" - 2-15/16"(50-77mm)
- Working Distance: 9" (228mm)
- Illumination: 1W LED.
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz.
- Boom-Arm Stand: 12" arm (overall length: 17"), 13.5" high pillar, 7.5"x5.0"x2.5" steel base.
- Accessories: eye-guards.
Packing List :
- One Binocular Stereo Microscope Body with 1X Objective
- One Top Light
- One Boom Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepiece
- One Pair of Widefield 20X Eyepiece
- One Dust Cover
- One Pair of Eye-guard
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
Shipping & Handling:
- FREE Shipping to Contiguous USA (the lower 48 States)
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.