AMSCOPE 20X Portable Sharp Binocular Stereo Microscope LED PCB Repair Dissecting For Sale
This item has been shown 71956 times.
AMSCOPE 20X Portable Sharp Binocular Stereo Microscope LED PCB Repair Dissecting:
AMSCOPE 20X Portable Sharp Binocular Stereo Microscope LED PCB Repair Dissecting
Model No: SE120
- 20X widefield binocular stereo magnification power
- 45 degree inclined binocular head
- Optical Glass Lenses offers sharp images
- Cordless LED illumination powered by 2AA batteries
- Great for viewing insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, fabrics, fingerprints, electronic circuit boards, etc.
This is a brand new cordless LED binocular stereo microscope with 45 degree inclined binocular head. It provides 20X magnification power, coming with a pair of widefield optical glass 10X eyepieces and two AA batteries. This stereo microscope is specially designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is portable and can be taken out to field sites. It is an ideal instrument for students or hobbyists to view collections of coins, stamps, meteorites, tektites, minerals, gems, fossils, or insects. It is a perfect tool for inspecting jewelry, watches, circuit board, biological specimens, dissection, and etc.
- Fully Coated Optical System
- Sharp 3-D Image with High Resolution
- Built-in Upper Illumination System
- One Pair of Widefield Eyepieces Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular
- Magnification: 20X
- Eyepiece: WF10X
- Stage: white/black working plate
- Interpupillary Distance: 55 - 75mm
- Working Distance: 70mm
- Illumination: 1W LED bulb
Packing List :
- One Binocular Microscope with Track Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One White/Black Stage Plate
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouse
Domestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!