AmScope 40X-1000X Biology Science Student Compound Microscope w USB Camera For Sale
This item has been shown 79188 times.
AmScope 40X-1000X Biology Science Student Compound Microscope w USB Camera:
AmScope 40X-1000X Biology Science Student Compound Microscope w USB Camera
Model No: M158C-E
- 360 degree rotating monocular head with optical glass lenses, offering five levels of magnification up to 1000X
- Sturdy all-metal framework with single glass lens condenser and 6-hole disc diaphragm
- LED illumination powered via outlet and/or batteries
- 640x480 USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows and Mac, with 3rd-party software support
- User-friendly software (Windows only) offers processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF, Video Recording and Measurement functions
This is a perfect microscope with a 640x480 pixel USB digital camera for students to learn science. There are five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with full glass optical elements, metal framework, 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotating monocular head, LED illumination system and a 640x480 pixel detachable digital camera. The LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.
It is an ideal microscope for home schooling, for students in elementary to high school, and for hobbyists.
- A Great Affordable High Power Microscope for Students of Sciences
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination System Using either an Outlet or Batteries
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
- Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Six-Hole Disc Diaphragm
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent five (5) year warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X
- Condenser: single lens with 6-hole disc diaphragm
- Stage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Illumination: LED
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adapter included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 3.58x2.69mm
- Pixel Size: 5.6
- Resolution: .35MP (640x480)
- Frame Rate: 30@640x480
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
Packing List :
- One Monocular Microscope
- Three Objectives, 4X, 10X and 40X
- One Widefield 10X Eyepiece
- One Widefield 25X Eyepiece
- One Outlet Power Adapter
- One Dust Cover
- Two Clips
- User's Manual Download
- One 640x480 Pixel USB2.0 Digital Camera
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- One CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions
- Package Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6.5"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouseDomestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.Return Notes
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!