AmScope 40X-1000X Metal Glass Student Microscope with USB Camera For Sale
This item has been shown 86987 times.
AmScope 40X-1000X Metal Glass Student Microscope with USB Camera:
360 degree rotating monocular head with optical glass lenses, offering five levels of magnification up to 1000XSturdy all-metal framework with single glass lens condenser and 6-hole disc diaphragmLED illumination powered via outlet and/or batteries640x480 USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows and Mac, with 3rd-party software supportUser-friendly software (Windows only) offers processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF, Video Recording and Measurement functions
Brand No: M158C-E
This is a perfect microscope with a 640x480 pixel USB digital camera for students to learn science. There are five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with full glass optical elements, metal framework, 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotating monocular head, LED illumination system and a 640x480 pixel detachable digital camera. The LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.
It is an ideal microscope for home schooling, for students in elementary to high school, and for hobbyists.
- A Great Affordable High Power Microscope for Students of Sciences
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination System Using either an Outlet or Batteries
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
- Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Six-Hole Disc Diaphragm
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent five (5) year warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X
- Condenser: single lens with 6-hole disc diaphragm
- Stage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Illumination: LED
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adapter included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 3.58x2.69mm
- Pixel Size: 5.6
- Resolution: .35MP (640x480)
- Frame Rate: 30@640x480
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
Packing List :
- One Monocular Microscope
- Three Objectives, 4X, 10X and 40X
- One Widefield 10X Eyepiece
- One Widefield 25X Eyepiece
- One Outlet Power Adapter
- One Dust Cover
- Two Clips
- User's Manual Download
- One 640x480 Pixel USB2.0 Digital Camera
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- One CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions
- Package Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6.5"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
Shipping & Handling:
- FREE Shipping to Contiguous USA (the lower 48 States)
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.