AmScope 40X-2500X Compound Binocular Microscope w 3D Stage, 1.3MP Digital Camera For Sale
This item has been shown 64266 times.
AmScope 40X-2500X Compound Binocular Microscope w 3D Stage, 1.3MP Digital Camera:
AmScope 40X-2500X Compound Binocular Microscope w 3D Stage, 1.3MP Digital Camera
Model No: B120C-E1
- Six widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- Sturdy framework with 3-D double layer mechanical stage, coaxial coarse & fine focusing, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm and color filter
- Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer
- Digital camera with advanced editing, processing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Our new binocular compound microscope with 1.3MP USB camera is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people from professionals, students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course & fine focusing, LED illumination, and a 1.3MP USB digital camera. There are six magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.
This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches.
Microscope Features :
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- High quality precise optical glass elements
- Six magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Four Achromatic objectives, DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil)
- Two pairs of widefield eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Focusing knobs are on both sides of the microscope
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage
- NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Rack and pinion adjustment condenser
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- Eyepieces: widefield, WF10X and WF25X
- Objectives: Achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Head: 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Interpupillary distance: 2-1/8" - 3-1/8" (53mm - 77mm)
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Mechanical Stage: 3-D double layer
- Size: 4-5/8" x 5" (118mm x 127mm)
- - Travel Range (X-Y): 70mm x 21mm
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: LED light, transmitted, intensity adjustable, GS and CE approved
- Focusing: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, AC/DC adapter (UL approved) Included
- Dimension: 11" x 7" x 13-3/4" (280mm x 178mm x 350mm)
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate:
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
Packing List :
- One Siedentopf Binocular Microscope Head
- One Microscope Body Frame with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and LED Illumination
- Four DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield 25X Eyepieces
- One Blue Color Filter
- One Dust Cover
- Sample Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera
- One CD with Camera Software & Driver
- One 6' USB Cable
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouse
Domestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!