AmScope 40X-2500X Lab Binocular Compound Microscope 3D Stage, slides, clean kit For Sale
This item has been shown 132470 times.
AmScope 40X-2500X Lab Binocular Compound Microscope 3D Stage, slides, clean kit:
AmScope 40X-2500X Lab Binocular Compound Microscope 3D Stage, slides, clean kit
Model No: B020C-72P100S22-CKI
Professional Siedentopf binocular microscope offers six widefield powers: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
Large 3-D mechanical stage with coaxial coarse & fine focusing and Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter
Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer
Includes 72 piece pre-cleaned blank microscope slides and 100 piece coverslips
Includes 3-piece microscope cleaning kit with cleaning liquid, cloth and brush
Brand No: B020C-72P100S22-CKI
Our new binocular compound microscope is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for professionals, teachers and students including those in medical school or with a major in biology. It comes with a Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage with course & fine focusing, an LED illumination system, a microscope slide kit with 72 piece pre-cleaned blank slides and 100 piece coverslips, as well as a 3-piece microscope cleaning kit with cleaning liquid, cloth and brush. There are six magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X. This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches.
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- High quality precise optical glass elements
- Easy to attach a microscope camera or digital imager
- Six magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Four Achromatic objectives, DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil)
- Two pairs of widefield eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Focusing knobs are on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage
- NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Rack and pinion adjustment condenser
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Eyepieces: widefield, WF10X and WF25X
- Objectives: Achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Head: 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Interpupillary distance: 2-1/8" - 3-1/8" (53mm - 77mm)
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Mechanical Stage: 3-D double layer
- Size: 4-5/8" x 5" (118mm x 127mm)
- Travel Range (X-Y): 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: LED light, transmitted, intensity adjustable, GS and CE approved
- Focusing: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, AC/DC adapter (UL approved) Included
- Dimension: 11" x 7" x 13-3/4" (280mm x 178mm x 350mm)
- One Siedentopf Binocular Microscope Head
- One Microscope Body Frame with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and LED Illumination
- Four DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield 25X Eyepieces
- Blue Color Filter
- Dust Cover
- Sample Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- Set of 72 Piece Pre-cleaned Blank Microscope Slides and 100 Piece Coverslips
- 3-Piece Microscope Cleaning Kit with Cleaning Liquid, Cloth and Brush
- Net weight: 14 lbs
- Shipping weight: 16 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouseDomestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.Return Notes
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standardsBy designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!