AmScope 40X-2500X LED Lab Binocular Compound Microscope w 3D Mech Stage + Slides For Sale
This item has been shown 39940 times.
AmScope 40X-2500X LED Lab Binocular Compound Microscope w 3D Mech Stage + Slides:
Six widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500XProfessional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular headLarge 3-D double layer mechanical stage with coaxial coarse & fine focusingHigh quality Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filterPowerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer72 piece pre-cleaned blank microscope slides and 100 piece coverslips includedExcellent five (5) year AmScope warranty
Brand No: B020C-72P100S22
Our new binocular compound microscope is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for professionals, teachers and students including those in medical school or with a major in biology. It comes with a Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage with course & fine focusing, an LED illumination system, 72 piece pre-cleaned blank microscope slides and 100 piece coverslips. There are six magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X. This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches.
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- High quality precise optical glass elements
- Easy to attach a microscope camera or digital imager
- Six magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Four Achromatic objectives, DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil)
- Two pairs of widefield eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Focusing knobs are on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage
- NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Rack and pinion adjustment condenser
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Eyepieces: widefield, WF10X and WF25X
- Objectives: Achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Head: 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Interpupillary distance: 2-1/8" - 3-1/8" (53mm - 77mm)
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Mechanical Stage: 3-D double layer
- Size: 4-5/8" x 5" (118mm x 127mm)
- Travel Range (X-Y): 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: LED light, transmitted, intensity adjustable, GS and CE approved
- Focusing: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, AC/DC adapter (UL approved) Included
- Dimension: 11" x 7" x 13-3/4" (280mm x 178mm x 350mm)
- One Siedentopf Binocular Microscope Head
- One Microscope Body Frame with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and LED Illumination
- Four DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield 25X Eyepieces
- Blue Color Filter
- Dust Cover
- Sample Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- Set of 72 Piece Pre-cleaned Blank Microscope Slides and 100 Piece Coverslips
- Net weight: 12 lbs
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs
Shipping & Handling:
- FREE Shipping to Contiguous USA (the lower 48 States)
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.