AMSCOPE 48pc Starter 120x-1200x Compound Microscope Science Kit for Kids (White) For Sale
This item has been shown 81783 times.
AMSCOPE 48pc Starter 120x-1200x Compound Microscope Science Kit for Kids (White):
AMSCOPE 48pc Starter 120x-1200x Compound Microscope Science Kit for Kids (White)
Model No: M30-ABS-KT1-W
- 48pc beginner biological microscope offers 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X magnifications
- Durable metal arm with stage, clips and rack and pinion focusing
- Built-in LED electrical illumination and reflecting mirror for natural illumination
- Two AA battery included
AMSCOPE-KIDS microscopes are made of the finest materials and with the best optics to ensure that you get precise answers and solutions to all your endeavors. With this 48-piece microscope set, young scientists can investigate everything from cells to crystals. Perfect for individual or classroom use, the glass eyepieces and power settings, 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X, provide users with superior precision viewing. The built-in natural light (through the mirror) and LED (powered by two AA batteries) illumination system and rack-and-pinion focusing help deliver bright clear images. The 48-piece kit has professionally prepared slides and everything users need to make their own specimen slides. The microscope has a durable metal arm, single coaxial coarse focusing and specimen stage with two built-in stage clips. It includes high-quality components and features that make it appropriate for science learning at any age. The kit comes with sample slides, cover slips, tweezers, scalpel, specimen vials, adjustable lenses, plus a sturdy hard case for easy storage and travel. This kit is great for beginning scientists. Two AA batteries for LED light are included.
- 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X six magnification beginner microscope with metal arm to support the unit
- Built-in light for direct illumination.
- Reflecting mirror for natural illumination
- Battery compartment for 2 AA-size.
- Specimen stage with stage clips.
- Includes: plastic scalpel, plastic spatula, plastic tweezers
- Magnifications: 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X.
- Body Type: durable metal construction.
- Illumination: built-in LED light and reflecting mirror.
- Eyepiece: holder type single.
- Stage: 70 x 65mm.
- Slide Holder: dual spring clips.
- Accessory Set: 1 petri dish, 1 plastic tweezer, 1 spare bulb, 1 plastic scalpel, 1 plastic spatula, 1 plastic stirring rod, 1 pipette, 5 prepared slides, 7 blank slides, 16 slide covers, 8 slide labels, 3 collecting vials, 2 AA batteries.
Packing List :
- Beginner microscope
- Accessory set
- Hard ABS case
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouseDomestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.Return Notes
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standardsBy designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!