AmScope M102C-PB10 40X-1000X Biological Science Student Compound Microscope For Sale
This item has been shown 113560 times.
AmScope M102C-PB10 40X-1000X Biological Science Student Compound Microscope:
AmScope M102C-PB10 40X-1000X Biological Science Student Compound Microscope
Model No: M102C-PB10
- Monocular offers five magnification powers up to 1000X
- Single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- LED Illumination powered by wall-power
- Sturdy all-metal framework and all optical glass lenses
- 5 blank and 5-prepared slide set included
This is a perfect microscope package for students to learn science, offering five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360° rotatable monocular head, and the LED illumination system that uses wall-power (adapter included). There is a 5 blank and 5-prepared slide set included so that you can immediately use the microscope when you open it. It is an ideal microscope package for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists.
- A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope for Sciences
- 45° Inclined 360° Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- 5 blank and 5-prepared slide set included
- Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination System
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
- Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
- Eyepiece: WF10X and 25X
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X
- Condenser: single lens with disc diaphragm
- Stage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Illumination: LED
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adpter included)
Packing List :
- One Monocular Microscope
- Three Objectives, 4X, 10X 40X
- One Widefield 10X Eyepiece
- One 25X Eyepiece
- One Power Adapter
- One Dust Cover
- Two Clips
- User's Manual Download
- 5 Blank and 5-Prepared Slide Set Included
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouseDomestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.Return Notes
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards, and are made by the same technicians that make much more expensive Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, and Olympus.By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!