AmScope SE304R-P 20X-40X Sharp Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope For Sale
This item has been shown 55397 times.
AmScope SE304R-P 20X-40X Sharp Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope:
20X & 40X Forward binocular stereo magnification powersWidefield optical glass lenses offers sharp imagesSturdy all metal framework with top lightHigh resolution and good depth within a broad field of viewGreat for viewing insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, fabrics, fingerprints, electronic circuit boards, etc.
Brand No: SE304R-P
This forward binocular stereo microscope comes with 20X and 40X magnification power settings and an illumination system that provides incident (top) lighting. The incident illumination shines down onto the object, used for the observation of three-dimensional objects. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort.
This microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture, biology and is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, coin collector, student, and etc. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price.
- A Forward Stereo Microscope at an Affordable Price!
- Perfect for Examination of Insects, Plants, Rocks, Stamps, Coins, Jewel, Soldered Points or Virtually any 3-D Objects.
- Great for Exploration of the World of Surface Details and Fine Structures.
- An Ideal Tool for Watchmaker, Jeweler, Engraver, Dies-Maker, Philatelist, Coin Collector, Student ...
- Used in Geology, Forestry, Archaeology, Agriculture, Biology and etc.
- Two Magnification Power Settings: 20X & 40X.
- Built-in Incident (top) Light Shining Down for Examination of 3D Objects.
- 45 degree Inclined Binocular Head with Locked-In Eyepieces.
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View.
- High Quality Original True Color.
- Ocular-Tube with Adjustable Diopter.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing.
- Dual Focusing Knobs Featuring a Rack and Pinion Mechanism.
- Rugged Metal Pillar Stand.
- Full Optical Glass Elements.
- Precise Ground Glass Lens.
- All Metal Mechanical Parts.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance.
- CE & GS Approval Electric Apparatus.
- Extra Bulb, White/Black Base Plate and Rubber Eye guards Included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Widefield Eyepiece: WF10X.
- Objectives: 2X & 4X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm).
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 2-3/8" (60mm) in diameter.
- Incident Illumination: 12V/10W tungsten bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available).
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover.
Packing List :
- One Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope with Pillar Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One White/Black Stage Plate
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
Shipping & Handling:
- FREE Shipping to Contiguous USA (the lower 48 States)
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.