AmScope SE304R-P 20X-40X Sharp Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope For Sale
This item has been shown 53311 times.
AmScope SE304R-P 20X-40X Sharp Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope:
AmScope SE304R-P 20X-40X Sharp Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope
Model No: SE304R-P
- 20X & 40X Forward binocular stereo magnification powers
- Widefield optical glass lenses offers sharp images
- Sturdy all metal framework with top light
- High resolution and good depth within a broad field of view
- Great for viewing insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, fabrics, fingerprints, electronic circuit boards, etc.
This forward binocular stereo microscope comes with 20X and 40X magnification power settings and an illumination system that provides incident (top) lighting. The incident illumination shines down onto the object, used for the observation of three-dimensional objects. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort.
This microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture, biology and is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, coin collector, student, and etc. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price.
- A Forward Stereo Microscope at an Affordable Price!
- Perfect for Examination of Insects, Plants, Rocks, Stamps, Coins, Jewel, Soldered Points or Virtually any 3-D Objects.
- Great for Exploration of the World of Surface Details and Fine Structures.
- An Ideal Tool for Watchmaker, Jeweler, Engraver, Dies-Maker, Philatelist, Coin Collector, Student ...
- Used in Geology, Forestry, Archaeology, Agriculture, Biology and etc.
- Two Magnification Power Settings: 20X & 40X.
- Built-in Incident (top) Light Shining Down for Examination of 3D Objects.
- 45 degree Inclined Binocular Head with Locked-In Eyepieces.
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View.
- High Quality Original True Color.
- Ocular-Tube with Adjustable Diopter.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing.
- Dual Focusing Knobs Featuring a Rack and Pinion Mechanism.
- Rugged Metal Pillar Stand.
- Full Optical Glass Elements.
- Precise Ground Glass Lens.
- All Metal Mechanical Parts.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance.
- CE & GS Approval Electric Apparatus.
- Extra Bulb, White/Black Base Plate and Rubber Eye guards Included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Widefield Eyepiece: WF10X.
- Objectives: 2X & 4X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm).
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 2-3/8" (60mm) in diameter.
- Incident Illumination: 12V/10W tungsten bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available).
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover.
Packing List :
- One Forward Binocular Stereo Microscope with Pillar Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One White/Black Stage Plate
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouse
Domestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!