Red Dot Finder Scope Star Finder Sighting for Celestron EQ DX SE Telescopes 1PCS For Sale
This item has been shown 5123 times.
Red Dot Finder Scope Star Finder Sighting for Celestron EQ DX SE Telescopes 1PCS:
- Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope
- Very easy to adjust. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
- An adjustable small red LED dot is projected onto a non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly and easily
How to use a red dot finder:
- First of all pull out the clear plastic sheet that is at the front and on the bottom - you can see this in one of the photos. This allows the battery to make contact so that the red dot appears when you switch it on.
- Next, try the finder by switching it on with the small rotary control on the side. Look through the hole at the front of the finder and you should see the red dot and be able to make it brighter or dimmer by using that rotary control which is also the on/off switch.
- Now set your scope up as normal but put the red dot finder on instead of the usual optical finder.
- Point your telescope to something like a TV aerial or a chimney - anything about that size will do, and the further away the better. Looking through a low power eyepiece (25mm is ideal) find the object by adjusting your telescope and focus the object. Adjust the mount using the slow motion controls so that the object is right in the center of the view.
- Adjust the finder so that the red dot is exactly on the object you were looking at. You can adjust it by using the two larger wheels. The one on the right at the front does the left/right direction and the one at the back on the bottom does the up and down.
- Switch it off and wait until dark
- You now use it by switching the finder on, then looking through the finder so that the red dot lines up on to the target you are going to observe through your telescope. Once the red dot is exactly over the star or planet it should be exactly in the center of your eyepiece view.
- Remember to switch it off once you have found your target to save the battery.
- This model does not have a button battery. It needs to be equipped with a 3V button battery.
Celestron NexYZ 3-Axis Smartphone Adapter for Binoculars / Scopes / microscope
Meade 1.25" Economy 90 Degree Telescope Star Diagonal - New Old Stock
Parallelogram Binocular Mount, adjusts to height of observer and stays on target
Meade 07022 ETX telescope table tripod 4 leg set 880 fits ETX-70 ETX-90 2045 NEW
SVBONY 7 Bright Level 1.25" red Laser Collimator 2”Adaptor For Telescopes US NEW
NEW TELRAD TELESCOPE Star Finder Scope LED Reflex with Mounting Base ATTFS
Aux Port Splitter Cable for Celestron StarSense and SkyPortal
Telescope Observatory Tent. Upgraded, Stronger. Telescope Equipment Protection
50mm CCD Imaging Guide Scope Finderscope w/ Bracket for Astronmical Telescope
Meade ETX 1244 1247 and DS series telescope focuser Hand Controller Paddle NEW!
Red Dot Finder Scope Star Finder Sighting for Celestron EQ DX SE Telescopes 1PCS
Meade 07221 #937 2" Telescope Diagonal with Brass Barrel 1.25" & .965 Tops NEW!
ARAX Optical Photo Sticky Flocking Sheet. Light Trap Black Flock Velour Velvet
Celestron Telescope NexStar 60/80 bag, fits others soft carrying case 302160 NEW
DobsonDream8 Push-TO DSC upgrade kit for SkyWatcher ORION Dobson telescopes
Celestron 81055 Easy Nexyz 3-Axis Smartphone Adapter, Black
1PCS Dovetail Board Dot Finder Mounting Bracket for Aiming Red-dot ReflexSight
Celestron Focus Motor for SCT and EdgeHD Optical Tubes
50mm CCD Imaging Guide Scope Finderscope w/ Bracket for Astronmical Telescopes