Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 12"x12" Eclipse Thousand Oaks For Sale
This item has been shown 18128 times.
Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 12"x12" Eclipse Thousand Oaks:
12"x12" Sheet of Black Polymer Solar FilterMake your own Solar Filter for your telescope!
(As seen in the photo attached to this listing)
- 12"x12" Sheet of Black Polymer Solar Filter.
- Make your own Solar Filter for your telescope!
- The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- Thickness: 0.002" (~0.05mm);Light blocked: 99.999%.
- A quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona.
These sheets are a quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona. A manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years.
The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
Black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and binoculars.From the producer's website
- Quality and shelf life:"Stronger than Mylar with the filtering properties protected within the substrate.
Guaranteed five years."
- Thickness: 0.002" (~0.05mm).
- Light blocked: 99.999%.
- The filter must be placed in the front of the telescope like a cap. The filter must be the first optical component through which light passes, before entering the telescope.
- Always make sure the filter is well attached to the telescope/binoculars/camera using sticky tape, to keep it from falling during an observation!
- NEVER LOOK AT THE SUN WITHOUT A FILTER.
*Please note:The filter sheet is packed within the two thin card boards that are taped together, and attached to another thick cardboard.We pack it this way in order to protect the sheet.
Please untape it carefully, and you'll find the filter that you ordered.Shipping
The shipping price includes handling and packaging. Shipping will be combined for multiple orders of this item and any of my other items, and can be made economic for large orders.Contact
Please send me a message for if you have questions or you wish to buy large quantities, combine shipping charges etc.