SVBONY SV105 1.25inch Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece Astronomy 2MP USB2.0 For Sale
This item has been shown 16420 times.
SVBONY SV105 1.25inch Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece Astronomy 2MP USB2.0:
Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV105 1.25inch Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece Astronomy 2MP USB2.0
SVBONY SV105 is a great way to get started with astrophotography; simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video ; and you will get a bright; clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail.Especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with SV105.How to Use SV105 Astronomy Camera
- Firstly, download the SharpCap from the SharpCap site. then install it following.
test the SV105 by connecting it to the computer with the USB cable that
comes with the camera. There is no need install a driver because the
SV105 is a standard USB device, Windows 7 and newer operating system
will automatically install the driver.
- Thirdly, check your computer Device Manager, and if you find the Camera SVBONY SV105, it indicates a successful connection.
running the astronomy software SharpCap as administrator, open the
software and single click the camera button, you will see SVBONY SV105,
double click it, then you will see the image or some light on the
screen, if all equipment is working well.
connect 1.25" SV105 electronic eyepiece to your telescope, adjust the
telescope focus wheel and take photos or video on your computer and save
the files. In SharpCap (or your other image capture software) adjust
the Gain, Contrast, Exposure Time, Frame rate and Color Saturation.
When you using SV105 with your telescope. you need to adjust the telescope focus wheel. while checking the image on the computer for clarity arpness of focus. NOTE: The SV105 can't auto focus; you need to adjust the telescope focus to see a clear image.
- SV105 works well with telescope focal lengths in 400mm to 800mm range so using a refractor telescope with this focal length should allow seeing a clear image without any accessories.Shorter focal length telescopes and toy or low-quality telescopes are not recommended for use with the SV105.
- When using a refractor telescope on the Moon with over 1000mm focal length you may need a focal reducer in order to focus correctly. SVBony also sells a 1.25”focal reducer. When viewing Jupiter or Saturn, we recommend also using a barlow lens for higher magnification up to 300 times magnification power. you can better see the finer details of Jupiter or Saturn. The clarity of the image is also related to the your shooting environment and light pollution.
- SV105 camera works on Windows.Experienced astronomers use software to edit the images captured by SV105, then the images will be much more clear.
Question and Answer
- Q: Does it shoot in color?
- A: Yes, it uses CMOS color sensor.
- Q: Can I use this camera with Android smartphone?
- A: SV105 telescope camera can be used with Android phones.
- Q: My SV105 Don`t have filter thread, how can I use the filter?
- A: Upgraded Version has the filter thread, you can directly use it with filter. If your SV105 dot not have filter thread , you can buy a Extension Tube Extender, then you can use your SV105 with filter.
- Q: When I Use SV105 to Connect Barlow， it is s bit narrow, is it cause the adapter ring too thick?
- A: SV105 Electronic Eyepiece can connect a 1.25-inch filter, zenith mirror, Barlow mirror, astronomical telescope and the filter thread is M28.5*0.6.Maby Cause Barlow is not the correct 1.25"
- Q: Using a 1500mm focal length telescope, no matter how to adjust , can not see clearly, what should I do?
- A: PLS Try to use 0.5x Focal Reducer, my US customer told me SV105 fit the 400mm~ 800mm focal length telescope, and my Japanese customer also reflect that when the use Focal Reducer with the telescope,then can get a very clear image.
The actual effect pictures as below:
- (the orion nebula and the Crescent moon)
- with a 114mm orion starblast f / 4 telescope
- with the SVBONY SV105 camera directly on the telescope without filters)
- Updates excellent photos from time to time：
Plug and play without driver, real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image.
- The image processor uses dark light compensation
technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light
- Record 2K video at high speed, up to 30 frames per
second at 1920*1080 resolution
- Fun and useful USB eyepiece camera allows you to
transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC,
and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and
terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and
fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of
astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots - not suitable
for deep space imaging
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
It can connect a 1.25-inch filter, and the filter thread is M28.5*0.6
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive response with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
1600X 8LED 2MP USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Zoom Camera Magnifier With Stand
Celestron 1.25inch Omni Plossl Eyepiece 32mm Astronomical Telescope Eyepiece
SVBONY SV205 8MP USB3.0 Electronic 1.25'' Astronomy Camera Telescope Eyepieces
SVBONY SV105 1.25inch Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece Astronomy 2MP USB2.0
1.25" Plossl 40mm Eyepiece FullyMulti Green Coated Metal For Astronomy Telescope
SVBONY SV205 8MP USB3.0 Electronic Eyepiece 1.25''Astronomy Camera For Telescope
Plossl Telescope Eyepiece Set+1.25" 2X Barlow Lens Focal 6.3/10/12.5/20/32mm NEW
100X Industrial Digital Microscope Camera BNC PAL AV TV Video Zoom+C Mount Lens
1.25" HD 4/10/23mm Wide Angle 62° Aspheric Telescope Eyepieces Set For Astronomy
4 PIECE BASIC ASTRONOMY TELESCOPE EYEPIECE LENS SET 4mm,6mm,12mm,20mm 1.25" INCH
SVBONY 1.25inch Plossl Eyepiece 40mm Green Coated FC For Astronomical Telescopes
SVBONY SV205 USB3.0 8MP Electronic Eyepieces 1.25'' Astronomy Camera Telescopes
Celestron 1.25" Omni Plossl Eyepiece 32mm Astronomical telescope eyepiece
2x BARLOW LENS 1.25" EYEPIECE TELESCOPE DOUBLE MAGNIFICATION x 2 STANDARD 1-1/4"
Telescope Accessory Eyepiece Lens for Astronomy SR4mm H12.5mm H20mm 0.965"
SV105 1.25" Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepieces 2MP Astrophotography USB2.0
1.25" Caps for Telescope Eyepieces (Televue, Meade etc)
SVBONY 1.25inch Telescope Camera Electronic Eyepiece Astronomy Planetary USB2.0
4 Piece Eyepiece Lens Set Astronomy Telescope 4mm, 6mm, 12mm, 20mm 1.25" Inch