1.25" UHC Telescope Eyepiece Filters Ultra High Contrast Sky Light Pollution For Sale
This item has been shown 81 times.
1.25" UHC Telescope Eyepiece Filters Ultra High Contrast Sky Light Pollution:
The SVBONY 1.25Inch UHC telescope Filter was designed to improve the image contrast of observed objects. Due to its ability to produce exceptionally sharp and clear images, this filter is considered one of the most popular astronomy accessories. It can be used not only for celestial observations but also for astrophotography.
- Brand New SVBONY 1.25" UHC filter
- Sky background is darker for observations of deep-sky objects
- This filter is perfect for observation of faint and low-contrast deep-sky objects. These features make it perfect for observing nebulae and other deep-sky objects
- Barrel diameter: 1.25'' simply attach to eyepiece-cased in a sturdy transparent case
- Significantly reduces light pollution, great for city and suburban observation
Pls note: the filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be blind if you fail to observe the warning.
- SVBONY 1.25 inch UHC Filter