Antlia V-Series LRGB Imaging Filter Set - 1.25" Mounted For Sale
This item has been shown 43 times.
Antlia V-Series LRGB Imaging Filter Set - 1.25" Mounted:
Antlia V-Series LRGB Imaging Filter Set - 1.25" Mounted
Description Ordering Info USA Shipping International Orders Returns Our store
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Antlia LRGB V-series filters are designed for monochrome cameras that use either CCD and CMOS sensors. Suitable sensors include KAF/KAI, Sony, GSENSE and other sensor manufacturers. This filter set is designed to approximately equalize the RGB response from monochrome sensors. The result is that you achieve 1:1:1 equalized RGB exposures with the benefit of simplified post processing and reduced dark frame library.
LRGB V-series filters highlight both the spectral gap design between green and red filters to minimize effect of light pollution and high transmittance of useful emission lines which means that it remains effective for weaker emission lines from galaxies and nebulae. The V-series filters guarantee the high transmission of the OIII band in both the B and G filters (OIII signal >95% in blue and green). The bandwidth of the B channel is narrowed for the purpose of effectively improving the blue overflow around the star due to B channel overexposure when RGB is synthesized.
The Antlia V-series filters block the emission line around 589nm, which suppresses much of the light pollution from high-pressure sodium and mercury street lamps and results in a more natural color balance. The uniformity in substrate thickness delivers good parfocal performance across all of its narrowband filters.
Applications and Performance:
- Designed for monochrome CCD and CMOS cameras
- Great imaging colors for celestial objects, galaxies, star clusters and nebulae
- Transmittance rate > 95%, high optical throughput
- 2 sides AR coating, significant reflection and star halo reduction
- RGB color combine 1:1:1, resulting in well balanced RGB and LRGB images
- Equal RGB exposures means one master dark frame
- Parfocal across all filters in this set
- Improved color separation with suppression of mercury and sodium lines.
- Schott optical substrate
- 1.25” mounted (2mm+/-0.05mm)
- Surface Quality: 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
- 2 sides fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- 30 arcsec parallelism
- Tave > 95%
- OD3 (0.1%) @ 300-1050nm
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Single Non-glued substrate
- 1.25” Mounted (M26*0.6 thread)
- Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting by maximizing possible clear aperture
- Black Anodized Finish
- Laser Engraving,No Fading
- Solar Observing and imaging
- Visual observation
- DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH ANTLIA FILTERS. Serious eye damage will result if you fail to observe the warning.
- Set includes 4 filters: Luminance (IR/UV-blocked colorless), Red, Green and Blue filters
Note: Occasionally, the product you receive might have a slightly different cosmetic appearance or labeling than what is shown. This can often change from batch to batch according to the whims of the manufacturer. However, you will always receive a brand new, original product as described above.
Back to Top