Celestron 93624 Narrowband Oxygen III 2 Filter For Sale
This item has been shown 61 times.
Celestron 93624 Narrowband Oxygen III 2 Filter:
Celestron 93624 Narrowband Oxygen III 2 Filter
- The 2" OIII narrowband filter isolates the two doubly-ionized oxygen lines (496 and 501 nm lines)
- Filter has ultra-hard, vacuum-deposited coating
- Eliminates un-natural colored halos surrounding bright stars
- Country of Origin:China
The 2" OIII narrowband filter isolates just the two doubly-ionized oxygen lines (496 and 501 nm lines) emitted by planetary and emission nebulae, while blocking the rest of the overall spectrum of light. The result is extreme contrast between the black sky background and the faint photons of OIII light needed for detailed views of the Veil, Ring, Dumbbell, Crescent and Orion nebulae, among other objects. Each filter has an ultra hard, vacuum-deposited coating carefully designed to block all of the visual spectrum ranging from 400 to 700 nm This eliminates the un-natural colored halos surrounding bright stars common with O III filters of less sophisticated coating technology.
The Celestron 93624 Narrowband Oxygen III 2-inch filter is a remarkable advance for the serious visual observer of emission nebulae. One of the biggest advantages of narrowband filters is that by passing only the light emitted by nebulae, light from artificial sources like street lights is blocked. This allows you to take detailed exposures of nebulas from a suburban location that can rival shots from much darker sites. The Celestron 93624 is made of high quality, solid plane parallel glass.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.