SVBONY SV183 1.25inch IR Filters Pass 685nm Lens for Astronomy Telescope For Sale
This item has been shown 80 times.
SVBONY SV183 1.25inch IR Filters Pass 685nm Lens for Astronomy Telescope:
The Svbony IR Pass filter blocks wavelengths below 670nm to enhance contrast and surface detail and reduce the effects of seeing when used in IR-LRGB imaging of the moon and planets. At these longer wavelengths, planetary images are less disturbed by wave front distortions in the atmosphere. Atmospheric seeing and distortion diminish as you move further away from visible light into the infrared, and since CCD and CMOS sensors are sensitive to IR light, imaging in the infrared will improve your results.
- Sufficient reduction of seeing effects, heightened contrast: The IR Pass filter can be a great asset for daylight IR-imaging with a digital camera lessening seeing effects and improving contrast when utilized for lunar and planetary imaging.
- The IR Pass 685nm Filter is made with high-end glass that has been multi-coated with an ion-assisted deposition technology to ensure scratch resistance and stability on the central wavelength.
- The filter cell is made of lightweight, strong metal and is CNC machined, sand-blasted, black anodized, and then laser engraved. The result is a super thin filter cell that will produce a clear aperture of 26mm.
- The Filter can darkens the twilight sky background, allowing mages of moon and planets to be taken at dawn or dusk.
- In addition to astronomical uses, the IR-Pass filter can be used for nature photography in the Near-IR, revealing stunning differences in plants, sky, and clouds (requires use of a camera that is sensitive to IR above 670nm, such as a modified DSLR or webcam).
- The filters are presented in a high-quality filter box.
- Pls note: the filters of SVBONY are not designed for observation. It doesn't work for visual.
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV183
- Product Name: IR Pass 685nm Filter
- Material: B260
- Size: 1.25-Inch
- Substrate Thickness: 1.1mm
- Clear Aperture：26mm
- Wavelength Range: 350-1100nm
- λcut-on: 670nm
- Blocking: OD2@400-660nm
- Peak transmittance: 670nm@T=50% 673-1100nm@T>95%
- Surface Quality：60/40
- Surface parallelism: 1/4λ
- Parallelism: 30”
- Material：Aviation Aluminum 6061T6
- Thread: M28.5*0.6
- Single Thread: Yes
- Net Weight:8g / 0.3oz /0.02lb
- IR PASS 685nm Filter-1.25Inch
- PP Plastic Box
Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 4"x 4" Binoculars Astronomy Mylar
Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 8"x 8" Binoculars Astronomy Mylar
Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 12"x12" Eclipse Thousand Oaks
STANDARD MOON FILTER FOR ASTRONOMY TELESCOPE 1.25" SIZE THREAD EYEPIECE LENS
ONE 1.25'' Moon & Skyglow Neodymium Planetary Filter for Telescope
2 Inch Ultra High Contrast UHC Telescope Filter for Deep Sky Astrophotography
SolarLite Solar Filter for Telescope, fits Celestron and Meade 8" S9187 Sun Sky
SolarLite Filter for Telescope, fits Meade ETX 125, Celestron C-4.5, C-114 S6000
Celestron Moon Filter for Astronomy Telescopes 1.25" Threaded, MPN 94119-A-CGL
Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 6"x 6" Binoculars Astronomy Mylar
Ostara 2 inch Moon / Skyglow filter for telescope eyepiece. Retail boxed . 2"
Solar Sun Filter Telescope Sheet Black Polymer 10"x10" Eclipse Thousand Oaks
Celestron Eclipsmart Solar Filter for 8" SCT & EdgeHD
MOON FILTER 1.25" NEW STANDARD FOR TELESCOPE EYEPIECE BLUE ASTRONOMY SCOPE LENS
Set of 4 Superior Quality Yellow Red Blue Green 1.25" Filter for Telescope SALE
SolarLite Filter for Telescope, fits ETX90, C-90, Questar 3.5, Wm. Optics S4250
OSTARA SKYGLOW MOON Filter 1.25" Fitting High Quality Stackable
Adjustable 60-90Mm Diameter Telescope Solar Filter Baader Filter Cover for C9Y1
2nd Generation Celestron Solar Filter fits Nexstar 8SE; fits many other 8" Tubes