SVBONY SV205 8MP USB3.0 Electronic Eyepiece 1.25''Astronomy Camera For Telescope For Sale
This item has been shown 27649 times.
SVBONY SV205 8MP USB3.0 Electronic Eyepiece 1.25''Astronomy Camera For Telescope:
Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV205 8MP USB3.0 Electronic Eyepiece 1.25''Astronomy Camera For Telescope
Picture was taken in Budapest, Hungary from 21:55 to 22:05 UTC. It is a mosaic of 6 pictures processed by Sharpcap, Autostakkert and Fitswork. Equipment: Telescope ED 80/600, AZGTi mount, Svbony SV205 camera. By Tamás Fehér
By Владимир Кажанов
Moon 10-03-2020 Telescop SVBONY + camera SV205.
How is USB 3.0 8MP SV205 Camera?
- SVBONY SV205 camera is the second version astronomy camera. It could view and capture live video of the Sun, Moon, and planets on your computer. Also need to use Sharpcap software. 8M Pixel image magnification is much better when you capture the moon on your computer. And this new SV205 could be used in the day time. It could capture the clear image of your view target by the software
- Fun and useful USB eyepiece camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images
- The SV205 CMOS color camera is a popular choice for beginners,due to its affordable tag and solar system photography capabilities.
- This camera cannot autofocus. Focusing is done by the rig(telescope)
- Note:If you are a beginner, you can adjust according to the parameter list of User Guide.It's in the Product information.
Why love SV205?
- Plug and play without driver;real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image;the image sensor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions
- In MJPG video format;you can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080; if you want high quality image;please choose YUV uncompressed video format;the speed will be 15FPS per second at 3264*2448 resolution
- SV205 camera allows you to capture a real-time video and transport to your laptop or PC; USB 3.0 is much faster than the USB 2.0
- Share the view of bright planets;the moon;and terrestrial targets through your computer with friends;family and fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography;Great for lunar and planetary shots;deep sky objects imaging is not a good choice;machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
- Imaging Sensor
This camera uses a 8M Pixel SONY IMX179 imaging sensor with 1.4µmx1.4µm pixel size.
- Capturing Images
This type of camera sensor is ideal for capturing images of planets like Saturn, Jupiter and Mars because the images are highly magnified. You can either take single exposures during times of good seeing. Or record video footage (AVI or YUV uncompressed format) and stack the best frames in Registax.
- “Webcam" Style Cameras
to compensate for varying levels of transparency in the Earth’s atmosphere. Some of the best planetary images in the world were taken using these inexpensive “webcam” style cameras.
- Plug and play without driver, real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image.
- The image sensor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions.
- In MJPG video format, You can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080; if you want high quality image, please choose YUV uncompressed video format. The speed will be 15FPS per second at 3264*2448 resolution.
- SV205 camera allows you to capture a real-time video and transport to your laptop or PC, USB 3.0 is much faster than the USB 2.0.
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your computer with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts.
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots – deep sky objects imaging is not a good choice.
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
1/3.2" CMOS Color
8M Pixels(3264*2448 YUV 15FPS/S)
2592*1944 YUV 24FPS/S
1920*1080 YUV 30FPS/S
Electronic Rolling Shutter
Maximum Frame Rate
IR CUT filter
Standard UVC protocol
Telescope with 1.25'' diagonal base hole
- 1 x Svbony SV205 Camera
- 1 x 1.25” Dust Cover
- 1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 2.0m USB 3.0 Cable
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive response with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.