SVBONY SV48 Telescope Astronomy 2" F/5.5 90mm Refractor OTA Double Speed Focuser For Sale
This item has been shown 25506 times.
SVBONY SV48 Telescope Astronomy 2" F/5.5 90mm Refractor OTA Double Speed Focuser:
How to get started with Astrophotography?
Firstly, you need
choose a telescope.For beginner astronomers, a refractor is the better
beginner telescope for astrophotography.
Designed for Camera photography
the screw that fixes the focuser on the telescope, the focuser can
rotate 360 degrees.When you use the camera, you don't need to unscrew
the camera to adjust the angle.You only need to loosen the screws,
adjust the camera angle, and then tighten the screws.
SVBONY Astronomical Telescope has outstanding optics, high-quality
mechanical components. Fitted with achromatic glass for good
edge-to-edge viewing, fully multi green coated lens maximize light
transmission eliminating false color. The 2 inch Rotatable Double speed
focuser, for smooth operation, great feel and precise adjustability.
This is a good telescope provides for astrophotography visual observers
or nature watchers.
- Model: SV48
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Caliber: 90mm
- Optic Coated: FMC
- Objective Lens: Doublet air spaced achromatic design
- Focal Length: 500mm
- Focal Ratio: F/5.5
- Eyepiece Barrel Diameter: 2-inch (w/ 1.25 inch adapter)
- Focuser: 2 inch Rotatable Double Speed Focuser
- Millimeter markings on focuser drawtube: Yes
- 360-degree rotatable: Yes
- Dust plug: One 1.25" dust plug included
- Finder scope Bracket: Yes
- Mount Type: Dovetail Plate
- Dovetail Plate Length: 100mm
- Net Weight: 2.48kg / 87.45oz
- A long professional silver case, ideal for storage of telescopes
- This case is also ideal as a storage case for a van or car boot because of its chest style design
- Reinforced Metal Corners
- Quick Catch Mechanism with Padlock Loops
- Color: Silver
- Net Weight: 1877g / 66.2oz
exposing the telescope to sudden temperature changes, as this can
result in fogging of the objective lens as moisture condenses on it.
this should happen, place the object lens close, but not too close, to a
source of heat and wait for the moisture to evaporate.
- Never look directly at the sun with naked eye or with a telescope (unless you have the proper solar filter)
- Adult supervision is recommended when it is for use by children ages under 10 years old
- 90500 Astronomical Telescopes OTA
- 2" -1.25" Adapter
- 100mm Dovetail Plate
- Finder Scope Bracket
- Lens Cover
- 1.25" Dust Cover
- Aluminum Carrying Case