SVBONY 1.25inch Filter Kit Telescope Filter Set for Astrophotography Observation For Sale
SVBONY 1.25inch Filter Kit Telescope Filter Set for Astrophotography Observation:
The Moon/CPL Filter+Five Color Filter This SVBONY 1.25 inch filters include most popular color planetary and moon telescope eyepiece filters: 23A Bright Red 21 Orange 12 Yellow 56 Bright Green 82A Bright Blue Circular-Polarizing Filter and Moon Filter. These filters are vat-dyed for even color coating and then anti-reflection coated for maximum transmission. The eyepiece filter cells are made of anodized aluminum and are single-threaded.
- SVBONY 1.25 inch 7pcs Telescope Filters set - 5 Color Filters Moon Filter and CPL Filter
- High quality Aluminum alloy frame and Optical Glass, superb value for money
- Color filters (Red, Blue, Green, and Orange & Yellow) highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
- CPL Filter enhances the contrast of the moon and planets in photographic images
- Moon Filter Enhance Lunar Planetary Views to Eliminating the Street Light Smog
- Standard 1.25 inch Filter threads for 1.25" eyepieces and other accessories
- Filter Type: Color Filter + Moon Filter + CPL Filter
- Single Filter Net Weight: 6.1g
- Interface Threads: M28.5*0.6
Package Includes:SVBONY 1.25" Five Color Filter (Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow) SVBONY 1.25" CPL Filter SVBONY 1.25" Moon Filter The NO.15/25/58/80A Color FilterSince planetary surface details and atmospheric phenomena reflect sunlight as contrasting colors, you can use color filters to accentuate subtle details on planets, comets, and the Moon by selectively increasing contrast between features and markings of different hues. Simply put: using various color filters makes planetary details easier to see.
- #15 Deep Yellow Planetary Filter: Boosts contrast of lunar features, accentuates red and orange features on Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars, reveals low-contrast cloud detail on Venus.
- #25 Red Planetary Filter: Enhances Martian surface details in large telescopes, reveals cloud definition on Venus, accentuates bluish cloud regions on Jupiter and Saturn.
- #58 Green Planetary Filter: Enhances contrast of blue and red structures on Jupiter (including Red Spot), melt lines around Martian polar ice caps, accentuates Saturn's cloud belts.
- #80A Medium Blue Planetary Filter: Enhances details in Jupiter's belts and Red Spot, high clouds and polar caps on Mars, lunar surface details, Venus cloud features.
The filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be blind if you fail to observe the warning
- SVBONY 1.25 " NO.15 Color Filter
- SVBONY 1.25 " NO.25 Color Filter
- SVBONY 1.25 " NO.58 Color Filter
- SVBONY 1.25 " NO.80A Color Filter
- 4PCS Sturdy Plastic Case
The ND(4/8/16/1000）Moon FilterFeatures:
- The 1.25" Neutral Density Moon filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
- Useful for different caliber astronomical telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon
- Type: Neutral Density Filter Kit
- Material: Optical glass lens, Aluminum Frame
- Optical density value: 0.6 0.9 1.2 3.0
- Thread: Standard M28.5*0.6mm
- Waxing Crescent Moon - As the Moon moves around the Earth, we get to see more and more of the illuminated half, and we say the Moon is waxing. At first we get a sliver of it, which grows as days go by. This phase is called the crescent moon. It's very good effectto use the ND4 filter at this time
- Last Quarter Moon - Three weeks after new, we again can see half of the illuminated part. This is usually called last quarter. Quarter Moon - A week after the new moon, when the Moon has completed about a quarter of its turn around the Earth, we can see half of the illuminated part; that is, a quarter of the Moon. This is the first quarter phase. It's very good effect to use the ND8 filter In this two time period
- Gibbous Moon - From now on, until it becomes new again, the illuminated part of the Moon that we can see decreases, and we say it's waning. The first week after full, it is called waning gibbous. It's very good effect to use the ND16 filter at this time
- Full Moon - Two weeks after the new moon, the moon is now halfway through its revolution, and now the illuminated half coincides with the one facing the Earth, so that we can see a full disk: we have a full moon. It's very good effect to use the ND1000 filter at this time
- 1.25" ND4 Filter
- 1.25" ND8 Filter
- 1.25" ND16 Filter
- 1.25" ND1000 Filter
- 4PCS Sturdy Plastic Case
The LRGB Imaging Filter KitThe Svbony LRGB filter set is designed for maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear differentiation of colors. The LRGB filter set divides the spectrum into its components red, green, blue and luminance. OIII emission overlaps on blue and green filters with maximum transmission to allow high efficiency and natural color imaging. Gap between green and red filters serves to block out the primary Sodium light pollution line at 589nm and improves color balance and separation.Features:
- Suitable for deepsky and planetary CCD imaging, work well with debayered monochrome CCD cameras.
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging.
- The ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space is available with LRGB filter set and mono CCD camera.
- 1.25" astronomy filter with standard M28.5x0.6 male filter thread (no female thread, so it cannot be stacked with other filters).
- Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting; clear optical aperture of 26mm.
- Precision CNC-machined metal filter cell with sand blasted black anodized finish, anti-reflection treatment, and laser engraving.
- Note: The filters are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH FILTER.
Spectral Curve Transmission Characteristics
- High and precise blocking of offband, 95% transmission at passband.
- Blocks out infrared wavelengths (700-1100nm) so a separate IR cut-off filter is not required for imaging applications.
- Both surfaces are fine optically polished, accurate to 1/4 wavelength or better, and parallel to within 30 seconds or arc.
- 2mm thick optical glass substrate material.
- Very high surface quality of 60/40 or better (US Military Spec MIL-O-13830).
Optical Coating Specifications
- Multi-layer anti-reflection coated.
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating.
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) so that there is no deviation due to temperature changes during use.
- Precise and homogeneous coatings ensure high values of desired passband and blocking of unwanted offband.
SVBONY 1.25" LRGB Astrophotography Filter SetSilver Cardboard Box
Plastic PP Case
EVA Case Lining about svbony
SVBONY Barlow Lens 2X 1.25 Inch Metal Fully Blackened Telescope Accessory
SVBONY Astronomical Telescope Portable Refractor Multi-Coating Optics for Adults
420 400 F6 F5.7 Professional Astronomical Telescope Night Vision Star Monocular