AmScope 3.5X-90X Zoom Trinocular Stereo Microscope with Table Pillar Stand For Sale
This item has been shown 121063 times.
AmScope 3.5X-90X Zoom Trinocular Stereo Microscope with Table Pillar Stand:
AmScope 3.5X-90X Zoom Trinocular Stereo Microscope with Table Pillar Stand
Model No: SM-1TSZ-V203
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification power with crisp sharp images
- Super widefield high-eyepoint optics
- 8" (200mm) working distance
- The trinocular port uses the third port for camera capabilities, giving you the remaining two ports to view your specimen
- Sturdy all-metal pillar stand
The SMZK-1TSZ stereo microscope is an ideal microscope for industrial inspection or biological analysis, with its 3.5X-90X zoom range when used with the included 0.5X and 2.0X barlow lenses. On top of the increased field-of-view, the 0.5X barlow lens increases the working distance, which is useful when manipulating the subject, such as soldering. The tabletop-stand design allows for a simplified workspace, while allowing for various lighting arrangements. The 14" pillar offers plenty of clearance, especially when using optional accessory lenses and ring-lights. The reversible black/white stage plate provides varied background-contrast.
The trinocular photo port adds the benefit of top-mounting a camera for documentation or live video feeds. The axial mounting provides a more-secure support for camera attachments.
- 3.5X-90X super wide zoom magnification power
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast, giving sharp and clear images
- Trinocular head with 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling eye tubes
- 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces with a 20mm field of view
- Sharp stereo erect images with a wide field of view
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopters
- Large working distance
- Contemporary table stand
- Accurate alignment reduces eye strain for longer periods of viewing
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye-guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty for microscope
- Head: 360 degree rotatable 45 degree inclined trinocular
- Ocular Port Diameter: 30mm
- Eyepieces: WF10X/20 10X super-widefield, high-eyepoint with 20mm field-number
- Zoom Range: 0.7X-4.5X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance with 0.5X Barlow: 8" (200mm)
- Stand: 10" x 7-7/8" x 7/8"
- Round Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- Accessories: Paired eye-caps
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Pillar Table Stand
- One Focusing Rack
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Round Plastic Plate
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One Pair of Clips
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- Package Dimension: 17" x 13" x 15.5" (432mm x 330mm x 390mm)
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouseDomestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.Return Notes
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standardsBy designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!