AmScope 7X-45X Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Double Arm Boom Stand For Sale
This item has been shown 70063 times.
AmScope 7X-45X Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Double Arm Boom Stand:
AmScope 7X-45X Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Double Arm Boom Stand
Model No: SM-4T
- 7X-45X continuous stereo zoom magnification power
- Super widefield optics provides crystal stereo erect images
- 1-1/4" (33mm) SUPER widefield of view and 4" (100mm) working distance
- 3D boom stand allowing point microscope head in any direction desired
- Trinocular port for adding photo/video capability
This is a trinocular 7X-45X zoom stereo microscope that gives crystal clear sharp images. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and a double-arm heavy-duty boom stand. The 45 degree inclined trinocular and high-eyepoint design ensures an easy observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. The trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head toward to ANY direction. This microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, 6.5:1 magnifying zoom range and 4" (100mm) working distance. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- 7X-45X Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- Trinocular Design for High Quality Photo, Video or PC Attachment
- Upright Tube for USB Digital Camera, Video Camcorder or CCD Camera
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- 4" (100mm) Large Working Distance
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a Super Widefield of View
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom, Allowing Placing Microscope Head Toward to Any Direction
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 6.5:1
- Maximum Field of View: 1-1/4" (33mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (4.75mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
Shipping & Handling (Important Expedited Shipping Info!)
All orders ship within 1 business day from our Southern California warehouse
Domestic US (contiguous 48 states)
- Free Ground (4-5 bus. days)
- Calculated Expedited (2-DayShipping!) ( does notshow accuratehandling times for this service.)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Calculated Expedited (2-3 Bus. Days)
- Calculated via GSP
(VAT and Customs feesincluded)
Have Questions?Click "Contact Seller" above!
Our expert California-based support teamis available M-F 6amPST to 5pm PST and can be reachedvia phone or messages.
We are more than happy to help you find the right product for you oranswer questions about an order you've already placed.
30 Day Returns
If you no longer need the item
Please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
But if there is a problem withthe item
Please contact our support team FIRST!80% of the time, the problem can be resolved within a few messages.
If a solution cannot be found, please open an Returnrequestwithin 30 days of receipt.
- Returns not processed through Returns will be returned to sender
- Returns must includeall original itemsor elsea restocking fee may be applied.
- All returns will be inspected per the buyer's return reason. A 10% restocking fee will be applied if the complaint is invalid.
- Returns cannot be opened after30 days. However, the item may be eligible for a warranty claim (see below)
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services including repairs and replacements.
- 5Year Warranty for allcomplete Microscopes - Against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- 1Year Warranty for Accessories andsold-separate microscope parts- (USB cameras, lighting, articulating arms, stands, objective lens, stages, etc).
- No warranty for consumable accessories such as bulbs, slides, or hand tools
To start a Warranty claim, please contact us through Messages to obtain a claim number. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Once received, 1-2 weeks, stock permitting. Once processed, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of repaired/replaced unit
About AmScopeSince 1998, America's doctors, researchers, educators, forensic scientists, and electronic designers have trusted AmScope to deliver high quality microscope solutions for their precision educational and research needs.
Our products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control standards
By designing, manufacturing, and distributing our own AmScope brand microscopes and accessories, we keep products affordable while maintaining quality precision.
With over 500 models in stock, we are confident that we can meet your microscope needs whether you're a hobbyist, an educator, or an advanced research institution.
Our goal is to assist great minds in reaching that "Eureka" moment. Our promise: When you use AmScope, you'll see things bigger!